Popcorn - Turboer Edition (Mafia wins)

Like obvi town will do wolfy things, otherwise this game would be ez af, but wolves also do wolfy things, typically without thinking “this is a wolfy thing I am about to do so I will not do it”

The easiest way to find wolves is to look for people who sre trying too hard not to be wolfy

Noted. Through that lens, while you like the secondary answer “more”, do you still particularly like it more than you don’t? Independent of any other material in the thread.

Okay fine I’ll agree to disagree: it depends how many thought layers the wolf is on, a new player dodging questions with jokes is wolfy but an experienced player who I know to be a good wolf is Not

God I missed mafia

1 Like

Solving solving solving solving I love solving mafia mafia deduction ouzzles Mafia I missed mafia so bad

1 Like

I do like it because I feel like it is an accurate descriptor of me. The original reason I asked the question was to see if people townread me for what I considered not enough content to read me properly, and I think I typically see wolves doing that in the early game to pocket some people and also make it look like they are actually reading the game (and reading people properly)

I signed up for a mafia game and got FORCE REPLACED because I was the only person to notice an INTEGRITY BREACH and I’ve been suffering mafia withdrawals since

2 Likes

I keep pretending I’m not cause it’s bad to be obsessed with mafia but I love it so much

From my experience I’m saying I see it from wolves more often than not, and it is addmitely a more lvl 0 read but like Sometimes Those Are Right

oh im so excited to be playing mafia rn my brain was ITCHING for this shit

2 Likes

As soon as I get the gun and have to make a decision I’m gonna turn around on liking mafia so fast and start theowing up from stress

1 Like

I want the gun I want people to respect me

I remember having a topic last game with Zug about suspicious behaviours that wolves are “known” to exhibit, but why would they act like such if they knew it would be textbook bad for them for no other gain? Textbook scumtells don’t really have much sway on their own for that reason except with new players with me anymore, methinks.

1 Like

So true you’re my favoruite

Magnusssss

I never read a mafia textbook so I don’t know whats considered a “textbook tell” tbh

Mafia mafia mafia mafia mafia vote Bionic and Ash scumteam Bionic and Ash mafia mafia mafia purr meow nya

by mafia textbook I do just mean like “mafia guide”

Visualise the book of all that is wolfy