Popcorn - Turboer Edition (Mafia wins)

IS YOUR NAME INSIDE, YOU BUTWORSE. BE HONEST

I wanna be a cat

Cool, this is a good answer. You weren’t just looking for reads, you were looking for a feint townread as an instance of pocketing. This could have been clarified a bit ago.

May providing an accurate assessment of your trait isn’t individually towny or evil either; there’s no reason why w!May would either miss or lie about the group you tend to fall into while v!May wouldn’t, it’s still the exact same person.

I read it and I think this is telling me something

3 Likes

May, it says integrity breach on the ceiling. Look up.

1 Like

Nyaaaaaaaa

It could have been but if I am to bait reactions and reads than why reveal my hand?

Wtf is wrong with me why am I talking like this

Its 2am thats why

It is bad! You had that phase where you would join every Mafia game, have no motivation, lose and gripe about losing when you could have won if you were more motivated! Look at how much energy you have right now!

1 Like

Shaken up soda can purrrrr

You sound like a copypasta

I realized

1 Like

YoubutCopasya

If you were to ask in cookie thread what everyone thinks the most commonly accepted scumtells are, as exhibited by players of all skill ranges.

Basically anything with no nuance, level 1 assumptions. When they are correct, it’s usually as a consequence or coincidence of a greater semantic argument rather than because “this player wants to post less as evil” or anything like that.

May, you didn’t see Zug’s “good luck” casefile, did you?

1 Like

Jesus christ on a motorbike i joined this because i thought this would be a little troll game where we all shitpost 20 times and game ends i didnt expect you all to play as if your life depended on it

1 Like

Gray wolves have a circumpolar range including the nations of North America, Europe and Asia. Fortunately, I live in none of those climates.

2 Likes

I WANNA WIN I HAVENT PLAYED MAFIA IN SO LONG

3 Likes

Im not reading all that

I fully agree with every single post written so far

Happy for you

Or sorry that happened

1 Like

Because you focused firstly on disliking May’s memetic response first and foremost so it wasn’t the read itself you were initially focusing upon, but rather a secondary point you thought of when I was questioning you for ideas.