Popcorn - Turboer Edition (Mafia wins)

You just made a cameo appearance in my dreams. It was a whole saga but at some point there was a party in my room and there were like 20 people here and you were there and everyone was feeling cold only you were feeling too hot

2 Likes

REALISTIC

1 Like

Have a good night! Don’t let the monster in your closet bite!

2 Likes

How’s she supposed to aboid the monster its in the same place she is

1 Like

Nyaaaa

This perfectly encapsulates my perspective on the matter, thank you. Generally you reevaluate performances relative to one another at major checkpoints, like when somebody dies, but even during the day when one person spikes over another. It’s fun.

1 Like

With that note, I am evil and my scum partner is YBW, this is drastic theatre because everyone says two loud players could be running interference with one another to appear misaligned; except in practice nobody ever actually seems to do that, loud theatre is usually just not theatre, huh.

I was gonna ask u guys when game started how serious u wanna take it on a scale of 1-10 coz i was worried I would take it too seriously and when we have different things we want out of the game that could lead to people feeling upset but looks like i dont need to ask you youve made it clear. Ill try to adjust my mindset about this and try a little harder than i intended

1 Like

Purple line is the phenomenon of “early townread who falls off”. They don’t need to do anything in particular wolfy to fall off. They just need to not do anything else towny and par will rise above them

I think you walked into the tryhards convention section of this thread

1 Like

I think the awake subset of the playerlist is just all the tryhards

1 Like

Going to bed after a long day of hiding.

1 Like

I keep almost saying things that are soooo undignity

1 Like

I bet tutuu would be scared of me if I didn’t purposefully make myself nonthreatening

1 Like

Geronimo. Just play however you feel like without any preconceived expectations. It’s only a two day game, you’d get more effort from ToS.

1 Like

I feel like the verbal adjustment to expectations from tutuu is towny

1 Like

Wolves try to fit in quietly and subconsciously

I love the red lines in the margin, actually. It reminds me of the red margin I was instructed to draw in my Maths textbook during high school, despite the fact it already had a margin.

1 Like

I should graph my reads with ± townpoints

Magnuuuuus you were so right how are you always right. I was burnt out. How do you know so much