Popcorn - Turboer Edition (Mafia wins)

In isolation I would disagree, since saying at all that you were going to ask feels needlessly transparent. Then again, w!Tutuu wouldn’t say it at all, they’d just try to publicly match us with some copypasta for free like last time or something. So it’s a fair conclusion.

On a similar note, Tutuu didn’t claim to be irrevocably, irreplaceably, irredeemably town.

2 Likes

Wait that’s fucked up I didn’t notice that. Also towny, getting distracted by thread and forgetting opener is towny

2 Likes

It’s SO Ash and Bionic

1 Like

I have a frebch song in my bead

I turned on light mode again and now I know everything.
I had lived through that experience a while ago, where Mafia felt really fun even though it hurt, and it felt like a normal activity to invest oneself in. I took a break, and despite missing the game, it was way more fun when I did come back.
Smaller games tend to be more thrilling because they have less requirement, and therefore you can overachieve way easier as well.

1 Like

Maybe you should clear Eliza first.

4 Likes

Eliza is clear for not posting I mean think about it. Not posting means you don’t care about seeming towny. What’s more natural than that

3 Likes

But Eliza might not be posting because she’s asleep, and who would need sleep more than the Mafia who stayed up late sending postal mail?

3 Likes

Alouette, gentille alouette
Alouette, je te plumerai

9 player Mountainous if the scumteam could turn it to Popcorn at any time by giving their gun to a villager instead of shooting.

I knew enough French to recognise the language, but not to know the meaning.
Why are you plucking a lark?

1 Like

Song

1 Like

Im terrified of pandora and mistyx so yeah probably

1 Like

When I was a kid I was playing a guess the dog breed game and the hint was “it’s French for butterfly” and I responded “papillon? I know a little bit of french” and the host called me a French Knowing Girl Of Awesomeness

But I google translated it and lied

4 Likes

Didn’t you know that lying is a sin and a crime of high gravity? Where would we all be without lying?

1 Like

Tutuu is reading the thread out of order so town.

3 Likes

Better at playing town

3 Likes

Worse at playing Mafia.
We’d just be roleplaying at that point.

3 Likes

Give me the gun.

1 Like

That’s actually a common misconception. What happens is that the gun is faulty and sometimes blows up in the shooter’s hand when they aim it, killing them instantly. This doesn’t innately confirm that the target is town, but we pretend it is because they were just saved by a miraculous blessing; but then we let them take the gun off the shooter’s corpse because it’s funny if they blow up too.

4 Likes