Popcorn - Turboer Edition (Mafia wins)

I’m not a good player so mafia is probably trying to get me shot and then fire badly to get on a f5 quicker, you may make the case that i didn’t start with he gun because I’m mafia, but having 1 less player and then the gun on me is much better for them.

May seems to be pushing agenda very hard

1 Like

agreed; i think shooting her is good. if she’s town she can hopefully make a good shot

i do not like this either :/ feels like trying to polarize my staring thoughts

1 Like

i am :sunlags:

1 Like

It’s 1:25 so I might explain this poorly, but accepting the position that May would give Eliza the gun feels non sequitur; even with the dynamic that somebody might expect it. Deciding on an early world or read and then confirming information to fit that lens is actually an extremely common villager behaviour.
So, uh, I don’t think May should be shot.

1 Like

it didn’t felt like confirming info it felt more like pushing an agenda

You shouldn’t feel the need to talk yourself down. You could be however good a player as you wish to be, I’m sure; you’ve had excellent recent performances so it’s not out of your reach. If you can’t trust yourself, who can you trust?

1 Like

fair still i was definitely expecting to be a gunbearer or to be pushed for not being one

1 Like

The only way to effectively push agenda in this setup is to provoke reads which would influence the gunbearer’s shot, though. Neither Ash nor yourself nor Eliza were around at the time, so at best May would be making themselves townread because the dream guess was unsubstantiated.

Oh. Huh. Intriguing.
If you had been picked as the gunbearer, why would you think that would be?

trust fall issues

they can still read old messages

Usually it’s optimal for Mafia to give the starting gun to somebody who would either be less likely to be shot later on, or somebody who could form accurate reads given enough time and information.

They would still need to be convinced that such messages were founded on a logical basis.

ngl if i was mafia id give the gun to eliza or tutuu

Meaning May’s assessment of who might give the gun to Eliza was accurately thought-provoking, regardless of your alignment… that’s quite good to know, thank you.

May’s entire basis for sorting you into the pool, before you showed up, was under the assumption that you could give the gun to Eliza. What else from May felt like agenda, would you say?

I guess handind out townie, polarized and wolf team verdicts super early in the game

and just repeating them over the course of thennext messages

if you’re trying to dissuade me from not thinking may is doing that it’s not working sorry, I stick to my very few reads i get like superglue