Popcorn - Turboer Edition (Mafia wins)

The Tutuu polarised reference was repeated from a joke started in the cookie thread, for what it’s worth.

2 Likes

hmm alright

ALRIGHT WHO GUNNED ME WHILE I WAS SLEEPING

2 Likes

good morning Elizabeth the psychopath

3 Likes

Less dissuade and more analyse, because sometimes people form scumreads antithetical to my own thoughts which they’re justified to do, but use reasoning that runs contrary to my own viewpoints. I don’t think attaching oneself to their reads is particularly healthy, but sometimes flipping isn’t great either.

alright i see

This is probably true I’m not going to read into the gun selection

May’s been demonstrably energetic which I think informs their rush of reads, none of which felt egregiously out of place or inaccurate.

@ElizaThePsycho I would absolutely look into the gunholder selection, since it’s the only decision that the evil team can make all game.

also what vibes? only you, magnus and ybw have talked there are no bionic/ash vibes

2 Likes

May is wolf good luck

1 Like

i don’t like possibly influencing the confirmed gunbeared but id shoot one of may/magnus they seem quite paired

1 Like

I also think it’s plausible that they gave me the gun relying on my shit schedule

2 Likes

This is the entire crux of that read, it’s not gravely founded. If either Ash or yourself spoke up and rapidly cycled through the thread, May would not be hard pressed to reevaluate, I think.

1 Like

Alternatively, shoot neither of us and we win every time because we have communal godreads.

Ah.

yea that’s mafia’s goal correct

No, I don’t think that works either because if you’re shot at any point in the game, your schedule would only be all the more pressing if you’re known to be busy.

It’s May / magnus good luck

1 Like

I will cry if people believe this.

1 Like

mafia can sneak a win on that alone, we only have 48 hours of game