Popcorn - Turboer Edition (Mafia wins)

it’s a small possibility but still there

48 hours is the span of a normal game day and the shooter only needs to appear once, which is an inevitability unless their internet dies or something.

now I’m pushing agenda

2 Likes

i should reread old messages

E0kqsfWVcAIwJcm

It would actually have a silver lining because if May’s town and gets shot, I can make fun of all you and the shooter would be on my wavelength.
But it’s also reductive so don’t ty.

1 Like

Pros to shooting may

1. They have the gun if town. I am ok with this
  2. They die if mafia. I am also ok with this
    Cons to shooting May
  3. They have been mislunched as town a gazillion times

Im fairly certain both may and magnus are town

I townread both of them more than any other slot in the game

You could shoot me and effectively have the exact same outcome, if you’re comfortable that I probably die next shot.

Thanks, I was thinking about putting your head on a block and now I feel bad.

Mainly bc THIS IS RIGHT. I don’t think a scum would pick that up in the first place and I also dont think they would bother to point it out bc thats a really hard thing to convince others of and be wrong.

I dont know why I did it, I did it because it felt right and then found a reason why afterwards. Magnus noticed this, and I really only think a toen would notice this and point it out

1 Like

May on the otherhand I do townread less than magnus but rn i dont think I want them shot

actually this is hard to do rereading old emssages they basically have 90% of them

they might be trying a slight AtE defense for may but I’m usually very aggro on ate made by any alignment so eh

Ack. Okay, justifying old things to appear more purposeful and deliberate in the moment is such a thing everyone wants to do. This works with me!

That wasnt ate imo, may wasnt trying to appeal to my emotions to be townread they just heavily disagreed eith something i said

…What is that background card? I have never felt quite so provoked to call somebody a clown.

may probably shoots me if town, you should shoot me first, then i shoot may if you’re thinking about murking may

I dont see why may needs to be shot here at all?