Popcorn - Turboer Edition (Mafia wins)

starting to think it’s less magnus and more ybw

Except I also think May would be a bad shot.

Did
Did you read them

Or what it was in response to
Like they had atatistics to back themself up

I eould wuote posts but im having trouble on mobile, but they entire conversation was not reading to me as “im so easy to mischop i dont wanna be shot” it was “YOUBUTWORSE THINKS IM OBV TOWN?! SHES STUPID AF IVE LITERALLY BEEN KILLED LIKE THE PAST 5 GAMES BY TOEN SHES OBJECTIVRLY WRONG AND KNOES NOTHING OF MY GAMEPLAY”

I go with my gut, etc etc etc,

/shoot magnus @Atlas @Arctic

If this hits I am a god amongst men and if it misses my reads are TRASH and it’s probably not May and probably not YBW
Bionic also might be wolf
Good luck

@Tutuu what are your opinions on being targeted, since you’ve been very reserved in comparison to usual recently?

1 Like

Omfg

1 Like

See you, wouldn’t want to be you.

that doesn’t change stuff? they were still talking about how they get myslynched so much, to probably dissuade from getting shot

Eliza is capable of Eliza feats

“To probably dissuade from getting shot” just doesnt ring true if you read the conversation

Both of u should prob stop talking

1 Like

point me the messages where it doesn’t ring true

Not in this case, since there’s no evidence you reviewed any slots independently and just real-timed the thread in the background, methinks.

The gun blows up in your fists. I have been proven worthy by a freak calamity.

I literally cant im on mobilr otherwise i would

But like
I was there
I was speaking to may
Id think id have a better idea of how I felt ehen may was speaking than you would

300px-Trade_Offer

Tutuu is probably wolf

1 Like

I think theyre tuckered out from their last wolf game

you’re allowed to have your opinion but we should think about this from all sides

So why arent you