Popcorn - Turboer Edition (Mafia wins)

If this game were pre-jail I’d be saying Bionic is town but that meta is broken by now

I mean
Who was hard shielding magnus
All im saying

Kinda mad magnus was shot there still tbh i mean like other people are so much scummier and magnus literally called out mr lying about something and justyifying it afterwards. Wolves dont point that out, ever

Anyway, if Eliza hadn’t shot me, it would have been simple to clear the POE and then one all in one go. Now it’s possible to miss somebody, bleh.

Anyway. Now I’m allowed to be offensive with my reads and nobody can stop me.

@Ash hi. You had no reason to say you thought I was evil after I was already shot, you didn’t say that previously which gives it a narrow footing of sincerity.

1 Like

that is epic my old meta sucked :D

:wave:

1 Like

Tutuu just received an invite to scumchat, very sad.

1 Like

ur pocketed by may but feel free to shoot bionic im fairly certain its those two. dont clear may off of bionic W flip

could always be tmi wolf, that defense was not super serious and i wouldn’t have thought on it if i was eliza

???

I said i was HARD SHIELDING magnus wdym the defense wasnt super serious?

Hard shielding means “SHOOT ME BEFORE THEM BC THEY ARE TOWN”

It’s actually from Spec Ops, which is… still a tactical shooter game series, so… you aren’t entirely wrong about the genre.

1 Like

Out of curiosity, what makes you townread May? Was backreading and saw that you mentioned feeling like you were in chat with a wolf.

I agree Ash town

1 Like

I’m in hell

1 Like

Luckily everybody is throwing rocks at YBW instead of me so I don’t have to deal with any of your reads get fuuuucked

3 Likes

I liked the way they reacted to my posts, my questioning, and magnus’s posts

1 Like

this read more jokey than serious to me

HOW

you capitalized it and all the typos

I would find this compelling if you weren’t accusing one player of loudly accusing your other scumread, the latter of whom I trust, with no explanation when evils are motivated against bussing even less than Vig10.

1 Like