Popcorn - Turboer Edition (Mafia wins)

I literally said before that he was my biggrst townread and when eliza mentioned she wanted to shoot magnus i said DONT ITS STUPID

like are we reading the same posts?

@Magnus if you wanna shoot me please leave a legacy first explaining why may is town (a good one if possible) because im probably shooting her if u give me the gun

Very jokey post rigjt here yes

The typos are, again, because i am on mobile

I had a dream where I was at a banquet with a large amount of food and ENTIRELY too many cakes and pies. Nobody ate them. It was before a softball game… that I had to play in…

hmm fair, but it still didn’t work

i offered an explanation:

Dont shoot magnus
Eliza i stg dont shoot magnus
I am hard shielding magnus

THOSE ARE 3 SEPERATE POSTS I MAFE IN A ROW

HOW DO U SEE THAT AS JOKEY
are u just wolf

And then we cut to a bunch of astronauts who caught up with their friend who had been killed and replaced by imposer who was about to lead them into lava. I knew this just passively, like it was a show I’d already watched before

1 Like

Oh yeah, YBW is fine. Two of Tutuu/Bionic/Ash are evil, I’m just deliberating on a shoot order.

1 Like

This reads like house of leaves

1 Like

It was kinda HoLcore

1 Like

I’m too tired to think about literally anything relating to the game. Uh. Please don’t regard anything I said last night too much. I mean regard it for finding my alignment but don’t expect my thoughts to fully line up

it can just be tmi’d mafia, but this is okay i guess i will not dwell on this longer

Do u think bionics constant misintepretation of posts is toeny or wolfy bc im mad so i think its wolfy but i also just know thats bc im mad

im here

(arctic got it… whoops)

2 Likes

What

If i was mafia TMIing magnuses slot why shot magnus instead of me. You could just shoot me and then still have the magnus clear

Nevermind yesterday May was right Bionic is a wolf

1 Like

May’s primary argument was that these two players were evil because of a random sleep deprived guess and laughed about dating for an hour before dawn.

I don’t see how tryharding is an alignment-indicative explanation when town can also tryhard for no risk to themselves, it’s a goofy setup and May’s been gone for ages; it’s NAI, you’re right.

CAVEAT ALERT: THIS IS NOT A PARTICULARLY SUBSTANTIATED READ