Popcorn - Turboer Edition (Mafia wins)

that’s a common rational thought wdym

1 Like

I’m gonna kill all of you

4 Likes

w!YBW just says “Magnus your argument sucks, you’re making this up” because misshots are inherently more important in this setup than anything else. You don’t want to clear someone and then have them alive later.

1 Like

Im not over it so im not changing the subject, hoe is failing to change somebody elses mind, something you cant control, wolfy

mean :sob:

2 Likes

Im the hoe in this scenario!

3 Likes

i just thought it was bad beacuse it failed idk

1 Like

May changed it from wanting to be pet, to wanting to be a pet. This is truly a reductionist machiavellian 1974 society that we were all warned about by the famed sociocultural historian…

4 Likes

But you didnt actually look at it, eap considering tou scrolled up, found my “jokey” post and then didnt see the like 5 posts around it i made all defending magnus, the thing i pointed out about magnus that made them clearly scum. Why are you so confident with such a lack of depth?

I’m loving this game so far

2 Likes

beacuse i can only trust myself! and the gunbearer

Bionic/tutuu final answer lock it on

I wanna see more from ash actuslly but thry gave me better vibes eith a certain post

Okay fucking fine I retconned it to that because it was less embarrassing

1 Like

But ur wrong and im telling u ur wrong yet u keep disagreeing. So like why not go and check

I hope every single one of you dies

2 Likes

extremely loud incorrect buzzer

2 Likes

I was toying between shooting Ash because I trust v!Ash to not heroshoot, and thinking that was a really bad suboptimal decision to make in regards to winning the game.

at least on me

Less embarrassing?