Popcorn - Turboer Edition (Mafia wins)

It’s very normal here to want to be a pet

4 Likes

Anyway im lunchpilled so im gonna eat some lunch rq be back soon

4 Likes

fwiw i wouldn’t hero shoot but i also disagree that may is a hero shot :joy_cat:

beacuse i thought there was nothing else to check

nya meow purr

1 Like

WHY DO YOU ALL WANT ME DEAD

1 Like

Was backreading, and it stood out to me.

2 Likes

Pocketed

1 Like

I can’t say I’ve ever tried it!

1 Like

I WANT YOU ALL DEAD

1 Like

Anyway I don’t actually know who the wolves are. Uh. Readlist based on not thinking, this is my not thinking readlist, it will probably change if I think, it’s ranking more surface level stuff than actual likelihood of being wolf

Town: Magnus, May
Towny: YBW, tutuu
Null: Ash
Wolfy: Bionic

1 Like

Eliza’s scumread on May doesn’t exist anymore. It’s as empty and devoid of life as she is. Nil. Nada. Buried in a grave for all eternity, soaking in dirt. Aside from that, the new avatar townreads May, as well as YBW, which forms 50% of the game. So, like… by definition it is a heroshoot?

Magnus is right that this is vaguely towny but it’s not that towny. It’s very easy to fake. Would Ash think to fake this

Every time I try to backread to get reads I see even more posts of me embarrassing myself or people reacting to me embarrassing myself. Let me ou. I’m just fucking realtiming

The true question of our era.

2 Likes

if i am shot rn my last 2 shots would be tutuu/ash

Are these townreads or wolfreads

with me beinf unconfident on the latter but if it’s f4 he is a good shot as town anyways to have him confirmed

wolf

1 Like

So you’re saying you would shoot tutuu and Ash, not that you wouldn’t