Popcorn - Turboer Edition (Mafia wins)

yes

This is not hte Bionic I know why are you replaced by the imposer from the among us. Wolf quesiton mark?

1 Like

i would shoot them

What made you change your mind on me

i just feel like it’s tutuu more and their wolf flip would spew you town

Ash doesn’t seem like he really cares about being townread. He wants to be mysterious and enigmatic, a cloak in the shadows, a voice in your ear. He has no need nor desire to be performative.

2 Likes

Wait I just put together that Bionic was wolfreading me for making a confident declaration of the wolfteam based off limited information and then sticking by that declaration in the face of opposition without fully explaining it

Hypocrite alert

The thing I actually need to think about properly is tutuu’s wolfread on me I’ve been ignoring that because it’s easier not to think about it

i know i am town so that is just my normal train of thought (and mine was 300 messages in the game)

Tutuu wolfreads me basically every game I think I might just have an aura

1 Like

This feels like PoE expansion tutuu are you trying to expand the PoE

1 Like

@Magnus shoot tutuu

1 Like

trust

1 Like

Is. This. The basis for your read

1 Like

I wouldn’t be against a Tutuu shoot.

Imo, Tutuu > Bionic > YBW = May (this is a readlist off vibes).

Your expectations are terribly low I am a tryhard player? That is my nature? I have the tryhard nature. This is a wolfysidey read I’m putting tutuu down to null. Wolfreading people for trying hard results in all the people who are trying getting shot and people being incentivised to not try. That’s stupid and I don’t see why me tryharding should be AI

1 Like

I was going to! I nearly shot you because of how appreciative I was of your scumreads, but then I had a visceral reaction to not shooting Tutuu.

2 Likes

Well like I see why it COULD be AI in the abstract I’m not saying effort is never alignment indicative that’s fucking stupid. I’m saying that I tryhard all the time when I’m not super burnt out

Let me find an example