Popcorn - Turboer Edition (Mafia wins)

ill tinfoil when its lylo

I would be disrespecting Zug if I did not tinfoil

1 Like

That’s fair

May, ya’ seem drunk. Or sleep deprived.

I was a tCostco

1 Like

w!Bionic in this game was unafraid to shade their teammates so early into the first day, and yet they never particularly elaborated on any reads at all so it’s hollow. They never confronted anyone, not even when Hippo and Leafia were killing each other with swords. In general, Bionic spoke very loudly with very little substance, like the traditional FoLer.

Summary
1 Like

I was smoking Costco

1 Like

Bionic’s progression is actually stellar for what it is, though. Started out suspicious of May and debated this excellently, due to misinterpreting May’s stances as genuine; didn’t like my defence of May because it ran contrary to their reads, but shifted focus to YBW over myself when new evidence presented itself; hated Tutuu’s solidarity of their reads all that much more and said this immediately; proposed an optimal shooting order in a self-sacrificial way; boldly asking for a clarifying shot on Tutuu while verbally being the first to say it would spew May.

hold on, oh my god

nvm i thought tutuu was still alive and there was 3 wolves

very sane thoughts

Did you think you had a spontaneous visual hallucination last night?

1 Like

On a micro level Ash had that one town interaction but on a macro level Bionic seems more innocent, comparatively to one another. What to say or do.

What if we shoot both

I mean, if given the gun, I’d shoot Bionic, then YBW, then May. Latter two are very much subject to change given that we’d be in F3.

Optimisation versus prestige.

1 Like

I feel that the two align here.
Unless YBW or May is mafia.
Which would be funny.

Bro was literally smoking Costco

Wait I haven’t eaten all day

Except fried rice and styrofoam