Popcorn - Turboer Edition (Mafia wins)

Or maybe they can

I wanna hear more thoughts from both of you on why you think Eliza has the gun

bc I don’t like how the topic came up and then got dropped

They can complain about the broadness of your bones when you shake their hand and their skin is sliced open because of it.
Inside you is a skeleton.

1 Like

My first thought which feels very easy and which I want it to be: it’s Bionic/Ash and they’re both the type to worry about being shot and therefore choose somebody who they think will misfire over somebody who they think will be found as town

My second thought is that “Eliza is easily influenced” feels like it makes sense on the surface but it feels incorrect. Like. If you’re thinking that hard then you’re gonna think of “lol just wait until she gets shot inevitably”. It doesn’t feel like logic that human beings on earth use

1 Like

I feel like Magnus picks somebody as the gunbearer who they want to challenge Magnus is always challenging people

Suboptimal gameplay brought on by fear-ridden fool-minded evil-infested souls expecting the worst case scenario just because we exist.

1 Like

The skeleton appears

I feel like you choose Eliza if you think YOU’RE polarised and you want somebody who won’t notice right away

Cause she doesn’t even read everything

You can kill the skeleton by throwing yourself at the wall at terminal velocities, I’ve heard.

1 Like

Can you throw me at the wall at terminal velocity

I like your second thought but the first thought jsut doesnt hold to me. When I mindmelded with u I did bc I looked at the playerlist and immediatley thoguht “i feel like only bionic/ash would give eliza the gun”, but then I thought about ti more and I feel like they wouldn’t immediatley look at eliza as the gunbearer, I feel like they would still go the usual route of picking someone easily townread (which in my brain would prob be like you or magnus) and the fact neither of u were chosen immediatley makes me go “Hmm, that’s weird”

Who the fuck is immediayely townreading me I get mischopped like every game

1 Like

I challenged Litten to the Mario Odyssey bingo and he never picked up the phone, or answered the doorknocker.

1 Like

Tbf I haven’t read any games recently but my gut just says this is wrong

Poor Magnus, winning by no appearance

YBW I had a streak of getting mischopped every towngame for like SEVEN GAMES STRAIGHT

People don’t know how to townread me unless I’m a wolf

U getting mischopped does not appear on ur mental profile for me, u being nervous as a wolf and way mroe confident as a town does

I don’t think ur like super wolf but like I also was able to find u town really easily in KRC, I hope that will eventually be the same