Popcorn - Turboer Edition (Mafia wins)

Ik how to townread u

FoL town non hydra games

I don’t see what u mean at all

LFoL I was shot N1 by town

May has been dying every towngame recently and they’re a little salty about it because nobody’s realising their reasons for scumreading are wrong.

In any case, assuming that May and I are both evil because neither of us received the gun doesn’t work because then we just give Tutuu or yourself the gun instead of mocking the decision, why not talk up the scumteam’s intelligence like they are so smart and brilliant yep; and if it was just one of us, it’s NAI since the other one could’ve been given the gun and just wasn’t.

2 Likes

Vampire the masquerade I was scumread ALL GAME and then I got fucking CONVERTED so everybody was retroactively right despite being WRONG AND BAD

1 Like

Nobody knows how to townread me

I’m not assuming both of you are evil I am saying that my brain is going “hmm” bc of ur actions and the fact neither of u got a gun.

I also like hella TR u in KRC! Like I know how to townread u. U were top town for me in that game and I was mad I didn’t die over u

KRC was over a year ago

That was before I had a single good wolfgame

May did you forget the game you played in March

Wasn’t there a more recent KRC?

That’s the thing that made people stop knowing how to townread me

Oh

What?

You were Catnip

I was Breakup

I townread u heavily

Okay I get what you’re saying now

I’m not saying you specifically don’t know how to townread me though I’m saying that I’m not generally considered obvtown

Because LITERALLY EVERYBODY SCUMREAD ME ALL GAME AND IT WAS HELL TORTURE