Popcorn3 🍿 - TOWN VICTORY!

I don’t think you should shoot Rue right now

Your first mention of suspecting Eliza was agreeing with my read on her.

1 Like

Yeah but do you not reread Leafia and Elizas convo and think they aren’t the best next person to shoot? Odd you didn’t reeval at all after Leafia flip

I didn’t need to re-evaluate given that I was already reading Leafia as a wolf. I don’t think that interaction was clearing of them being partnered.

This isn’t actually true, Hippo said this very soon after getting the gun

1 Like

I thought it was most likely distancing because it was initiated by Eliza pushing Leafia, who was already poorly positioned, and using reasoning that had already been brought up in-thread that she had previously ignored.

This post was earlier, which was what I was referring to.

You’re right, my mistake. I thought you were referring to the recent case.

True.

I just felt like leafias talk with Eliza didn’t feel like they were talking to a wolf.

I think I am 80% going to shoot either Bionic or FIREINTHEHOLE

Leafia gave a scumread to FIREINTHEHOLE for no reason and a townread to Bionic for no reason at start

FIRE is a fine shot in my opinion. A quick skim of their ISO reveals nothing related to the game, which isn’t very outlandish from Jail or Story but it seems like they want to be seen as if they’re posting more content than they actually are.

They have one read and it’s me being towny.

I think Fire is probably the more likely wolf between those two, if you’re set.

Mindmeld?

1 Like

Has been fun, see you in the next life if I wrong. My legacy is to eat an apple a day to keep doctor away.

**/shoot @FIREINTHEHOLE **

@Garfooled @May @Eddie

@FIREINTHEHOLE has been shot!

They were...

Popcat :O, Mafia Goon

Win Condition: You win when your faction gains half or more of the town’s population.

Hippopablompoyeetus gets to keep their gun and has until 2024-01-13T18:00:00Z to shoot again.

Nice.

Maybe I should take Leafia spew to heart.

oh wait

Nice

katclap