Popcorn3 🍿 - TOWN VICTORY!

Why is ur font different thats sus

Mafia?

girls cant do anything anymore

2 Likes

I think they’ve been using it to indicate which head is posting.

I use serif font when I hydra. Sometimes when I don’t hydra. I’m story. Jail will be using the standard font

Rue do u mind if i shoot u and u decide idk who is

based

I do mind. I don’t want to be given the gun this early.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING

If you want my opinion of who to shoot, I think Eliza is still the best shot right now. Her argument earlier did not convince me at all that either me or Badeline were wrong.

1 Like

I thought it would be Rue or myself as well. SDAP is a weird pick and I don’t like that explanation for it. If that is the reason though it would imply a scum team not paying much attention to the game and also one that would trust FOL players to ever read a legacy.

I reread it and I don’t know what I meant. It wasn’t similar to how they treated you at all. I must’ve confused myself somewhere.

I’d disagree. A read is simply a hunch, whether that hunch be strong or weak. A stronger hunch can’t be changed as well, a weaker hunch can.

Mafia is not a game about deducing who is the mafia, it’s a game about guessing who the mafia are and playing off that. You can never be certain of a player’s alignment, but you can have a very strong hunch. Those are reads that are explicitly stated to be strong and ones that he user stating them will typically believe in unless proven otherwise.

Do you have any reason to besides the fact I scumread you for valid reasons?

I think by “we get impatient” you mean “I get impatient”. We should wait for them to talk though, there’s more than enough content for them to comment on now.

I thought you were saying traitor because you wanted to be like Treasure

You’re never going to be always accurate, one of the fun parts about mafia is trying new things and refining your strategy until you’re more accurate than not. My last game was the most accurate I had ever played because I changed my entire strategy, and even then I was still wrong in the end. You will never always be correct, but that doesn’t mean you should give up.

Giving your thoughts on other players is helpful to the game, even if they are weak thoughts or singular posts that you read as wolf.

Otter is being very pure again so I’m thinking that they’re probably town.

I believe this is Story saying this? I agree but I wouldn’t say things haven’t happened. It feels like we’re in a midpoint between things happening and things not happening. We’re on the cusp of having stuff to analyze.

Would other people be willing to look at the Leafia spew as well? They’re known for TMIing lots of things so it feels weird that I’m the only person who took a good long at it, especially now that I know I was messing things up in the past.

Here are my thoughts so far of relevant things which have happened:

• Rue - to my knowledge best player alive and is making basically only case in game. (against Eliza). Rue says Bionic spewed town from Leafia kill reaction.

• Badeline - also seems good player. Also wants me to shoot Eliza but says Leafias treatment of Rue may mean Rue is wolf. Most people seem to town read Badeline.

• Eliza - only read is OMGUSing Badeline (but not Rue)

• Otterpod - suggests to shoot FIREINTHEHOLE. Does a great job casing dead wolf Leafia for some reason. Says Bionic not spewed town.

• FIREINTHEHOLE - says FIRE IN THE HOLE a lot and uses different fonts (sus). Thrown 0 names out despite posting a reasonable amount. Leafia also shaded them.

• Bionic - 0 names thrown out or content given despite posting a reasonable mount. Had a reaction which I felt spewed town to Leafia shot but Derps said it wasn’t good and then instantly died.

• Icetfeelspain - MIA

• Someone -MIA

I request credit for the Eliza case.

1 Like

No Rue did it since Eliza opener

I also no longer believe in any of my association reads from Leafia since I believe I probably wasn’t paying as much attention as I should’ve been when I first read over them. I do still think the way Leafia ignored Rue was weird but I don’t think it’s damning.

I won’t shoot icet or somebodd yet because that is lame. And I won’t shoot Rue or Badeline quite yet because they are doing stuff.

So I will shoot in Eliza / Bionic / otter / FIREINTHEHOLE probably.

Out of those four I’m most opposed to otter because they do seem pure. I’m not heavily against it though so if you really want to shoot them I won’t stop you. I’d prefer if they weren’t shot however.

Eh I really think Eliza just looks pretty towny from their Leafia conversation. Nothing clearing but with minimal info and 300 posts I think I’d be dumb to shoot them now

I kinda think one of Rue or Badeline is probably a wolf actually - I sus’d Eliza at the start so as a wolf them sussing someone the gun holder originally sussed is good play to get me to shoot them easily.

Maybe I do yolo RUE