eliza is not confident in icetā€™s shots

yea

eliza was right to not be confident in icetā€™s shots

1 Like

i think i want eliza to be shot

Oh my god I just realized thatā€™s how I came across
:skull:

Really?

@ElizaThePsycho @otterpopd What do you two think about Someoneā€™s entrance?

Hello everyone.

I had seen the shot a couple hours ago but wasnā€™t able to comment. For the record, Iā€™m incredibly upset about it and will have some words post game but thatā€™s for later. Just as a message, if you sign up to play a game please put actual effort into playing that game.

Iā€™ll be shooting Eliza, sheā€™s pretty clearly scum. I will wait before doing so. Looking at Bionic after that, it feels like theyā€™re trying to pull the same thing they did last game where they had no reads the entire time but it doesnā€™t feel genuine.

ye one sec

god fucking-

This was your reaction to me flipping.

Yeah, no.

i have been TRICKED and DECEIVED

What happened since that made you willing to ignore the Leafia interaction?

oh weā€™re down to 6 already

2 misses to lose

Leafia said this about both Eliza and Bionioc, which insinuates both of them would be town. I donā€™t believe that they both are because that would mean 2 of someone/rue/otter are wolfs and I donā€™t believe that. Someone seems really pure and I think they wouldā€™ve come in sooner if they were wolf. Otter is also very pure but to be honest I forgot they existed, so I could easily be wrong on them. Rue Iā€™ve had mindmelds with and I donā€™t think points to Fire in that shot unless they are specifically teamed with Bionic. In that world, Leafia also townread Bionic so itā€™s still clear to me that Leafia can treat town players the same way they could treat mafia players

1 Like