Popcorn3 šŸæ - TOWN VICTORY!

it seemed sort of pure i think but iā€™m also side eyeing them bc they were viewed as locktown in stellaris apocalypse mash while being the deepest deepwolf wolfing deep

Did they? Why were they generally townread that game?

i was dead for most of that game i didnā€™t read it. i did read wolfchat though lmfao

I skimmed Someoneā€™s earlygame in Stellaris, and now I donā€™t think theyā€™re especially towny here. They have the same sort of clueless approach there, talking about things like the setup and how no one can say anything confidently on reads alone.

I would try to say something but literally there is nothing. I am good, and I genuinely donā€™t got much else to say.

Idk, I donā€™t have literally any strong feelings about anyone, so its even more annoying but yea

I can answer questions if you want but idk what I can say myself, especially considering that me trying to read into words tends to not be it and there are very little actions I can read into

Donā€™t take this the wrong way, but why did you sign up for this game?

Idk it seemed interesting, I didnt expect the game to be over in a day tho

Thought there would be more time

That doesnā€™t answer my question.

Iā€™m now convinced that the majority of this game didnā€™t actually want to play the game, which is super fun for both teams I imagine.

Eliza should know from the last popcorn that when I say ā€œI am shooting you and nothing can change my mindā€ I donā€™t mean it. I did that at least 3 times last popcorn to different people and then shot someone else. She did not attempt to change my mind at all and I canā€™t even tell if thatā€™s more indicative of her being scum or town because neither did anyone else. Nobody else has given reads. Out of 6 people alive, three have MORE THAN ZERO READS. And thatā€™s assuming Otter has reads that they havenā€™t made clear to me. How the hell is anyone supposed to play the game like this? Did anyone sign up for this game wanting to play it? Iā€™m not convinced more than half the playerlist did.

1 Like

I blame achro

The only person I trust is Rue and thatā€™s because they seem like theyā€™re the only person left who wants to solve the game. No one is asking questions. No one is making content. No one is analyzing spew from dead mafia. How is town supposed to ever win a game like that where the people donā€™t care about winning?

Iā€™m shooting AT THE DEADLINE. If youā€™re town you can either wait, and die, or you can try and convince me of something.

Ah yes Achro. Who posted this.

Thanks for helping us solve the game with this Achro, giving no reads and effectively shooting randomly! What a mafia god!

Do something.

skill issue

Why did you sign up for this game?

to play

You arenā€™t doing that.