Popcorn3 🍿 - TOWN VICTORY!

i have not played geometry dash btw

this game would have been better if it was, like, 11 mafia and 3 town but a shot could only go through if a town member was also voting for that person

2 Likes

popcorn f3 is harder than normal f3 especially because someone was incredibly opaque so i had no idea how to convince them at all

2 Likes

Wait it’s not possible ybw is bad didn’t bad play in popcorn with ybw before

why did it seem like nobody actually wanted to play this game

it was like a ghost town

and town managed to win anyway because mafia were doing nothing either

4 Likes

i too did not want to play this game

1 Like

this proves town wins games with less posts

2 Likes

tbf u also kinda were bc leafia just straight up Ignored you posting in thread a ton but I also ignored that bc there couldve been other reasons for it + you were Doing Something so I thought u were prob just town

I SAID THIS IN SPEC CHAT!
I was not convinced more than half the playerlist inned to this game planning to play it!

1 Like

i went into this to tryhard and then everyone just kinda died

and main thread too lmao

rue was doing great. the main reason mafia was doing nothing was because half of them immediately died

8 Likes

like this game wasnt fun bc the fun of mafia was reading people and there was Nothing To Read

i love how mafia risked making an afk villager an IC hoping they’d read nothing and shoot a random obvious villager and that’s exactly what they did

11 Likes

that play was inspired i think

1 Like

maybe popcorn would be better with a minimum time before shots smile

2 Likes

i genuinely think if bionic posted enough that eliza got shot before he did we won

i was playing to win at f5 instead of f3 and then he just

did nothing

1 Like

this game was incredibly fun to watch

i think wolves being able to vengekill the gun holder is kinda ass

like imo the game is intrinsically that the gun holder should get to decide how the game plays out, like that’s what popcorn is? but hippo dying with the gun was rough

3 Likes

bionic didnt need to post more they needed to do mor things

i shot them bc they were being very antaganistic towards me and not playing at all like they did in previous popcorn. once i realized that I was not deviating from shooting them first.

yeah meant to say enough content

1 Like