Popcorn3 🍿 - TOWN VICTORY!

like i said they were gonna shoot them and that id want eliza shot next and they go “im not gonna shoot eliza next” when they earlier said they want to get shot and they would follow the gunbearer’s directions

so like Hmmmm

1 Like

i see what you’re getting at but it let’s others get to play
at that rate hippo might’ve went 4/4 lol and no one else would’ve been able to shoot

it was an experiment anyway
i didn’t get to try it out last popcorn game

i do agree there

Eliza was playing differently from last popcorn so I did think there was a good chance she could have been town, but I believed someone you and otter far more than Eliza

Like last popcorn I just had a realization of “ohhhhh this all works if Eliza is scum doesn’t it” and then shot her where he i was like “she cares far less, maybe because shes town? probablty because shes town” and then shot her bc like the other people were Also Towny

no one was playing anyway

then good on him
that’s kinda the point of popcorn lol

3 Likes

i think the setup is hard to judge bc most of the players in the game did not play

3 Likes

this is def not a defining way of how this setup will turn out yeah

1 Like

if you ran it again it probably plays out in a similar fashion ngl

im pretty sure this is my first wolf loss on this site which stings even more

i do think being punished for shooting correctly is kinda wack but it also does make sense bc like how else do you shut down someone who is correct

1 Like

Bro how was I to know that pre-game :sob:

I mean is it?
I play it to shoot people lol

popcorn isn’t real mafiq
speaking of rea mafia
you guys should join the real mafia called trust fall

2 Likes

maybe not a revenge shot? but instead mafia can kill the gunbearer once per game at any time or something like that. idk im not a reviewer

1 Like

i think both vengekills is a bit much

2 Likes

:sob:
Litten that’s evil

honestly id probably just give wolves a 1x shot that can hit anyone and be done with it

1 Like

that’s even worse
give gun to achro and kill them

1 Like

achro carried this game tbh shooting hippo lead to him killing two scum which won town the game achro mvp tbh

1 Like

achro already did that to themself we can see its nbd

1 Like

I’m just advertising yoyr game

1 Like