Popcorn3 šŸæ - TOWN VICTORY!

im trying not to get annoying but i am really not happy with how this game turned out and not only because we lost

3 Likes

i am with u completely

1 Like

yeah this game was uh
Yeah

2 Likes

like i cannot state how unfun this game was because of the players in it (u did great hosts sorry it turned out like this) just Not Playing that i probably wont be playing mafia for a bit except in special circumstances because i dont want a game to turn out like this

2 Likes

ik we arenā€™t a competitive site but this is still a mafia site. like can we at least play the game that we agreed to play

1 Like

f

Eliza i mean this in the nicest way possible but you are part of the problem I am and was referring to

WOOOO TOWN WIN

@Badeline sorry for shooting you! I thought Bionic / Eliza / Someone / Otter were all town and my POE remained with you + Rue, and I leaned you more wolfy over Rue bc the ā€œthereā€™s a wolf in Icet / Someoneā€ felt like pushing an agenda. MB I def shouldve waited for discussion before snap shooting

i know

see you could have said literally any of this in the thread an we would have understood

4 Likes

[quote=ā€œIcetFeelsPain, post:373, topic:6952, full:trueā€]

To defend myself I did list out my thought process but I can understand it being really hard to follow

1 Like

more than anyone im mad at bionic because i tried to give him multiple hooks in the thread and then he just refused to take any of them

1 Like

Iā€™m really sorry for not being here for the first 22 hours. I didnā€™t know it started and I was sick when it started so I was super surprised when Gar DMed me and said ā€œhey lol youre not meeting prodsā€

1 Like

i get what u mean but u didnt explain why at all or give myself a chance to defend myself which is frustrating to me bc it felt like u didnt read the game at all when you shot me and i was also given practically nothing to do with your slot bc you had 4 actually game relevant posts total

I dont think i wouldve been as mad if you actually gave time to discuss or explained your townreads

3 Likes

Im not mad about that bc tbh it happens and the game start was sort of confusing if u werent paying attention

Its just all that happened after, hope u can understand what i mean

2 Likes

Thatā€™s fair sorry for ruining your experience! In the future Iā€™ll try to do better

1 Like

If it makes you feel better the whole ā€œruining my experienceā€ thing wasnt just you :joy_cat:

2 Likes

so should we have stronger activity requirements or should we just destigmatize public shaming [HUMOR]

1 Like

670 posts is enough for an entire popcorn game, but not enough @chloeā€™s iso in D2 of a mash

weird how that works

1 Like

Chloe doesnā€™t have a single post in this game thatā€™s kinda fucked up chloe

1 Like