Popcorny Mafia 🍿 (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

@SultanOfSlam
Welcome!

Well i have paid small attention but ill catch up.

And try my best.

Excited to have you!

Catch up ASAP, and let me know your thoughts!

Btw i am not alt hunting madeline but i assume we havent played before. Is this correct?

I am curious if my read is right

So i signed up for this game but am still a bit confused so the person who is popcorned is always town yes?

Also is lol always this unique?

Im not sure if they have cheeky town play or if its scummy

He is a very cheeky player, yes.

Yeah. Innocent child.

This was not a good shot tbh.
Sorry about missing EOD, I fell asleep.

1 Like

I’ll throw out Lol. Townslip. Never rescinding.

1 Like

still mafia

1 Like

This is my first FM game, I haven’t played with anyone before!

1 Like

I don’t think I have ever tried to defend Kiiruma in any fashion this game. I had an incorrect metaread.

Sprinkles. I’m boring.

Magnus, give me a reads list

1 Like

what

1 Like

tilts head

lmao I completely missed the implication of that.

fwiw lol is notoriously a busser in turbos but idk how it translates to longform games

It’s time to deduce the motives of each Wolf in this game…

Starting with…

Achromatic!

A rather interesting soul. Very committed to finding the truth and pushing a narrative. Actively discussing theories and pushing on others who act suspicious, as they are a “slave to meta”.

As one whom is outside the realm of meta-knowledge, their insight is rather helpful. But we cannot deny they have gotten…some aspects of others’ characters wrong. Perhaps their meta-knowledge becomes a hindrance should they rely on it too much.

Overall though they haven’t been as aggressive as one who has nothing to lose is expected. Not to mention they were part of the minority of players asking for Kiiruma to be shot. Very few were considering it, so it would’ve been odd for a wolf to throw a member under the bus like that.

In conclusion, I’d say that Achro is…

Likely Town

I’m about to be pocketed by a sherlock holmes character arc aren’t I.