Popcorny Mafia 🍿 (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

i really dont get why but w/e

probably nuto

i feel like ive been far townier than half the people this game yet people are still pushign on me bc they straight up arent reading my posts

multiple people said they just didnt read my wallpost on kiiruma’s spew, and id also like to mention that afaik literally no one else looked into kiiruma spew

actually gimmie a sec i wanna look at smthn

If you think you’ve been so townie, feel free to towncase yourself

Also, I don’t have time right now

Will you be around before EoD tomorrow?

towncasing yourself is dumb and im not doing it

look at my posts and you shall see the light

yea probably

I have looked at your posts, and I don’t see you as town.

Your decision to just be like “I guess Sultan is town?” when that slot has done quite literally nothing all game and is >rand just a demoralized wolf, is super weird.

@YoubutWorse

If you don’t want to towncase yourself (because towncasing yourself is kind of cringe anyway lol)

Can you give your detailed thoughts on every slot in the game?

I’m not set on who I’m going to shoot, and anything you can give me to work with will help me solving tomorrow!!

If you’re town, I believe I’ll be able to find you if you just play like an open book here with analysis on every player!

all of the noticeable interactions kiiruma had that mentioned madeline (who is now ic)

think the first very likely points to lol town since he included him with the post, and the second one also points to magnus town for the same reason. Kiiruma is itneracting with magnus/lol in the same way he interacted with Madeline which we now know to be a town player. Third one I don’t find relevant particually to madeline but I think it does point towards achro town bc of how kiiruma kinda spewed him town.

For the fourth post, I tried to find other posts which I saw in a similar vein to that last one to show the similarity between interactions with other players. I think this a a weak way of reading people bc I think its very easy to interact with ur scumbuddies the same way you’d interact with other town but its worth mentioning still so im doing it.

ok there were a good amount of tohers but most were replying to liteen who is, uh town, so i didnt find it particually useful

other people can have a looksie ig, one thing I noticed is that kiiruma shaded CD a good amount, but I think it’s different than achro bc CD was fairly weak compared to Achro and could

actually i changed my mind

now that I thinka bout it the way Kiiruma handled CD is like the exact way i could seee him handling a scum slot

townread him for ltiearlly not posting
he posted, showed disinterest, and then left immediatley and kiiruma scumread him
the way that happened feels waaay more like kiiruma distancing himself from other slots to me than him actually beliving what hes saying. I don’t know why I only noticed this now, wasn’t really thinking much, but I was thinking about how kiiruma handled CD and I realized how much it differed from like all of the other slots in the game

in conclusion, CD scum(?)
still need more content to be sure of anything, hopefully sultan can provide that

1 Like

i was more saying that I thought everybody else was wolfier than Sultan who is a rand slot but I didn’t make that clear so I get the confusion

Honestly im back to thinking magnus town again tbh
not strong at all but like

swap magnus for sultan in this imo

Not as much as id like to im to drunk.

I think the worst thing I could really say about YBW’s slot is her D1 opening, and that’s only because it resembles “I was expecting to die” out of the blue. Claiming that CD can act like obvious Town is not unpartnered in isolation, but if YBW held this view than it wouldn’t really make sense for CD to be frozen, YBW should’ve been egging them on in wolfchat. Pushing Achro as well as Kiiruma without the two acknowledging the other is weird regardless, and she agreed with my read on Lol, although she did disagree with my read on your slot. I’m not going out of my way to shield her, but I don’t understand why you’d think YBW is the best shot. She was just vibing the first two days, she isn’t obviously evil like some other people that shall not be named, and she shouldn’t be the best info shot from your perspective, right?

1 Like

Sorry, it’s not personal. I’m just playing DA against Madeline’s read.

@Magnus you still around

I’m around.

I am thinking you and if you have a gun you shoot sultan

Thoughts on this

I think Sultan and Nuto are W/W anyway.

Do you think nuto’s reaction to saying he would go along with madeline’s poe is something he would be brave enough to do as a wolf? That felt towny to me

Whose your last wolf? Its a quiet morning maybe you can change my mind