Popcorny Mafia 🍿 (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

Speaking about Tales of the Abyss, Sultan isn’t acting like that game either. Back then he slipped and slid into the game, trying to interact with all different people and find his own place. Here he’s been drunk for the last five hours, I guess.

I am trying to be very considerate to sultan since he replaced in on a saturday evening

1 Like

I don’t have that excuse. It’s Sunday night here.

Sultan is a good wolf and a good townie. If he’s not posting its nai

1 Like

Yeah my bad yall probably shouldnt have replaced knowing i was going to have a very drink filled Saturday.

Anyways not nessisarily liking achro. Going after an a more or less way inactive doesnt suit him. I know myself and my slot didnt do me much favors

1 Like

This is a very weird post

1 Like

What makes you think Achro’s going after you?

This post more or less.

1 Like

Anyways im liking what im seeing outta nuto.

Not nessisarily liking what ive see from youbutworse

note CD is barely a consideration

i dont get it? what made you go after sultan? @Achromatic

ftr im not knocking it, im all for a sultan kill. an afk into a slightly less afk slot is not very appealing to me

whats the reason tho? is it some secret meta? and if sultan’s a person you wanna kill whats the wolf team looking like now

I had magnus/cd unpaired due how magnus was gung ho about going after them after kiiruma but if magnus is town then i think i have too many town reads for cd not to be in a wolf slot

I am tired and will probably sleep through deadline just fyi

Nothing to do with sultan just he inherited the slot

ok that makes a lot more sense ty

all these fancy ass character analyses makes me jealous too bad im never doing one of them that looks like too much work and effort

catbae always seems the negative type so that part’s not ai atleast

th

A character analysis isn’t that hard, although they can take some time to write. You pretty much just read through someone’s ISO and twist their behaviour to fit your own agenda.

yeah idk what agenda even is sounds like something a doctor would say after a blood test

1 Like

well i read catbae

things i like:
their strategy to play the game seems to align with mine (dont make controvercial spicy shots, dont take account who will solve better and just shoot sus people)
our townreads are very similar
argument with madeline is epic

things i dislike:
pretty random townread on kiruma (i didnt notice anything apart from the interaction and if its meta i smell bullshit). and for such a high townread seems like not enough trying to stop it, though it is popcorn if u think somoenes town u also think they will live and will keep solving
asking why someone townreads them is usually scum indicative (just accept the townread loser)

evens out to null
my analysis is USELESS