Popcorny Mafia 🍿 (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

dude wants me dead so bad what a hater now thst i cant kill him back hes not scared

Good argument

i was like the towniest guy until d3 then i stopped doing stuff and now everyone hates me

You have potatoed most of the game i thought everyone agreed you were a wolf and suddenly its like writing you off as town

Like ???

i have to consider who i think is most likely mafia and re-eval a little since i was wrong on someone

and like i wouldn’t really rule out you/ybw, that was something i had been contemplating for a lot of the game

you/lol actually feels less likely to me unless you are very brave with the wifom because i think you would know throwing teammate lol under the bus at 7 or 6 alive means even if you reach f3 you still have to win a 1v1

Ybw/me are obviously not paired if you read our isos

My posts on ybw/lol still hold true. I need to read more if i am able but writing off lol as town here is nuts

why are you obviously not paired

1 Like

ur like the only person who scumread me the entire game eberyone else said i was having a towngame

u have 1 argument why im not town and its because i made a townread which was correct and banging and you only.pushed on me because it didnt fit ur agenda since u wanted magnus dead who was my townread and he was town

Read how we have interacted? Like i just dont think i ever treat a wolf buddy like that. Also it helps i am not a wolf lol

actually i was saying you should be shot for most of the past few days

Thats not how any of this works. I wanted magnus shot because i thought he was a wolf. I just played with him in tales and he was very different here. He even admitted to it.

my 2nd post in the pokemon generations mash is a townread on twice shrunk which was correct and yet mf says i never make reads

Its a MASH

Also i was there

he was obvtowning dude was being a townleader yes he fell off but so did everyone that includes you that includes me

why does that make a difference i play a regulsr game like once every 3 months max

u said i was town the 2 most important days, d1 and d2

achto was hating from the beggingin

Mashes are like 25000 posts they are designed to just throw reads around.

Also its easy to be right if you know the answers.

i was literslly town and killed d3 what are you on

i guess