Popcorny Mafia ๐Ÿฟ (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

Mashes are like 25000 posts they are designed to just throw reads around.

Also its easy to be right if you know the answers.

i was literslly town and killed d3 what are you on

i guess

Two seperate thoughts.

Second is about this game

I know i was in the game. I am smp in case you didnt know

the thing i recall most is you defending her when i was calling for her to be shot

i knew thats why im telling you about it since its a game you were in thst just happened

you saying im wolf is a non argument

Yeah i had a town read of her this is true but interactions are more than just the end results

I played with you in love is war and your strong defense of magnus pinged the shit out of me

i know it did thats why im so irritated since it should be completely nai but your meta on me is fucked

Okay well if you arent wolf catbae is and weโ€™re probably fucked anyway so ???

Also i need to go eat

so much for you need to solve

God i am not going to live it down from litten if he was suspicious of catbae day 1 and we let him win as mafia but he has been very fucking townie lol

havr a good meal tho

Leave me alone i am hungry i will solve soon

no he hasnt hes null as fuck hes just talking

think of me as you est your chicken nuggets

what. His commentary has been so good and his probing has helped town a lot i feel. Explain?

can i ask ehy you asked tjis 3 seperate times and were desperate for a response
ftr, i was stsrting to, but that theory was interrupted by something

RIP bc i really thought icet was scum
I think part of ir was just me wanting to be right originally but too late now to really do anything about that part, not that i was planning to or anything

Is it better if i said multiple times my reads were wrong and i was acknolwding that
No? Fair

I dont know if i ever have lmao
Maybe at some point? Def not recently

I dont like the way achro is playing here at lal, the โ€œwr both agree on lol, right icet?โ€ Rubs me a VERY wrong way

this isnt true :sob:

like i said multiple times i needed time, that i didnt have, to re eval bc i KNEW my reads were wrong

pls

I dont see how we arent when ive spent most of the gsme TRing you
Like obvi we arent bc im town but youre trying to push this narrative of u not being paired witj anyone and it reads to me like youre trying to save yourself from being shot by positioning yourself in a way where you โ€œcantโ€ be paired with anyone else

I may be town but in other peoples PoVs you can easkly be paired with me

I really dont like ahcro rn

Still want time to re eval but my gut is screaming achro scum

everyones commentary is good. his gsmeplan is the same as mine and the same as magnus was. town started kiling themselves when he started getting attentionโ€ฆlitten pushed for kiruma while he had him as top town. everyone pushed on the afk marty sultan. now hes pushing me a townie and been stuck on me

1 Like

I wanted a response to pin you down on a read since you just said huh weird which means nothing

Too late for that