Popcorny Mafia ๐Ÿฟ (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

no thats eliza
i generally like posts I agree with/think are funny

sometimes if I only agree with part of a post ill stil like it, but thats about it

dont make me do math and compare

i would enjoy nothing more than making you do incredibly pointless work

exactly FTFY

i will be back

(im not doing the math btw im just doing irl shit)

Okay i have eaten chili

I have made a decision

@IcetFeelsPain just shoot whoever you want. This is popcorny its meant to be fun and if you shoot me we will laugh about it after tbh.

(Prob just ybw/lol tho)

I have posted more than double the next closest alive person i just realized. This is what peak town performance looks like tbh

i will say ybw is my #1 shot choice and the safest one that probably just wins us the game

this post just reads so fake and i think hopefully that is visible

now this i respect

may i ask what happened to ur tr of me?

this is where i stand

personally i would shoot achro go big or go home

probably thinks you&me is the team but im not paired with achro and you could be thats the rationale

ad far as i can tell circle of achro-ybw-cstbae doesnt have any unpaired pairings as far as im aware so my jobs done

I mean the most i can really say is that literally everyone is advocating for my shot, which means somrthing bc i dont think scum are gonna try to get their buddy ahot in lylo when they could just Not

thereโ€™s 2/3 scum left, i was clearly wrong on someone, you tried to pivot against me in a scummy way

ive said repeatedly im just yolo calling you town because the townies who died did and if youre mafia the loss is on them for ignoring us

but really my gameplan is 1. get people to trust i am town 2. hopefully get a mafia shot today 3. win game

@catbae guess what

@youbutworse sorry if youre town but I donโ€™t think I will be changing my mind against shooting you unless you have a really good defense

thats fine i will pls just dont shoot yet gimmie time im writing a post rn