Popcorny Mafia ๐Ÿฟ (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

to be fair YBW u had the entire day to reeavaluate and arrived 17 past shotโ€™oโ€™clock

i havent been pushing you today and also i thought i was good for not pushing you days 1-2??? what

actuslly no magnus shot early too nvm

that day consisted of

getting home and taking a nap (this is necessary)
eating
my tummy hurt so i couldnt relaly focus so i just played games
then i showered
then i went and did homework for about two hours
then i went to bed to make sure im not super tired tomorrow

today i should have more time bc i have less hw and plan on going home earlier but i still have stuff to do and im going to priortize irl over this game

huh

day1 - kiruma died
day 2 - not even talking about it
day 3 - sultan died

somewhere sround day 3-4 i start getting suspicion

townies stsrt to fall like flies

note to self, look into achro/cat team

its not me and achro since he wanted me dead since d1 and also pushed kiruma and sultan so if hes wolf with me hes powerwolfing like crazy and thats gonna be a tough sell when ur not the gunbesrer and thats already sus

its not me and catbae he cannot endgame if im.dead he needs me and he kept pushing me

its not me and ybw since she was blatanly pocketing me d1 and d2 mf is enamored with my presence wolves dont fake that

i am town and you are wolf

i think i misunderstood the context of what lol was saying in an earlier post

he was talking about achro hating on him all game and i had taken that to mean lol saw achro as the only one pushing him, which was not true. but he was actually bring up how heโ€™d been doing it all the time

had thought he gave me credit for defending him all game but apparently not

dunno why hes so insistent on having me only at null though

:heart_eyes:

omg lollll come to aregentinaaaaaa

the most likely team is me/catbae just because he said he doesnt want me dead today which is really random why would you not want me killed in F5 just because other people didnt do it

1 Like

i heard argentina is great packing my bags rn

1 Like

Now I doubt Achro lol as a team

because i like offloading responsibility if you are mafia its the fault of magnus and nuto for taking 5head shots

so if you think im a wolf, shoot catbae. if you dont think im wolf, shoot ybw. if you are a cool gamer who wants to show everyone how big of balls you got, shoot achro

i think magnus and nuto both took good shots they just happened to be town and that was the only bad part

magnus said im townslipped which i disagree with but i apreciate and he said he had other reasons

nuto idk what he was doing you cannot trust that guy thats why i was pushing him

1 Like

i wouldnt put a ton of weight into anything that goes on today

1 Like

yeah the team is just catbae/achro isnt it