Popcorny Mafia šŸæ (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

seen nothin from madeline that has shook me from my initial impression of ā€œgood player randed scum on an altā€

i am a little worried achroā€™s perspective thus far is non-conforntational which is imo a beneficial way for scum to play

1 Like

ā€¦Intriguing. What about the idea of still interacting with the thread and trying to find evils, though? That sounds like you hadnā€™t wanted to make an effort to post, which is reasonable but conflicts with what Iā€™ve heard about your activity in your last game.

CD is low effort town or mafia pretending to be low effort town, in popcorn i think itā€™s okay to backburner that type of slot and wait to resolve them after you get a couple mafia

Maybeā€¦ CD is different to last game.

Heā€™s mafia and so doesnā€™t even get to solve the game. Which when combined with the lack of control of Popcorn Mafia, is something which bores him.

If he was town I feel like heā€™d be able to do something. But it feels as ifā€¦ he has the answers

give me the gun and I will take the reigns

Good morning gamers.

For what itā€™s worth, Iā€™m a fish too. Glub glub. :fish:

My top 4 scum reads are as follows (in no particular order):

lol
YoubutWorse
Achromatic
Madeline maybe.

Itā€™s mainly just gut instincts as I donā€™t know enough about the meta to really judge what someoneā€™s saying. I do admit that my wishy-washy statements earlier were a bit sus though haha. Iā€™m willing to take a bullet for it, as Iā€™d rather not be in the final few like this.

Simon is probably town

I actually donā€™t know what scum simon would do here but town simon does this

I find it interesting people note me as non-confrontational/too nice when i feel as if i have confronted all of the things i have noticed and discussed them.

I have even directly told litten my suggestion to be shot for both highest scum equity as well as the one that would help me solve the game best if my read is wrong.

I think perhaps people underestimate how much of my every game mindset is done with the goal of convincing others in mind. I dont need to flay anyone tbh

I donā€™t know why
But I feel like Kiirumaā€™s posts are justā€¦very careful, in all of them. I am not sure what this means for his alignment, or whether this is affected by other people also being mafia, but

If Litten shoots Achro either Achro shoots a mafia or Litten shoots a Mafia

I promise to be way more actively engaging than litten as your overlord tbh

Like, this post in particular. I usually associate scum-Kiiruma with spewing all their teammates and I donā€™t remember town Kiiruma enough as I only have a mental model of scum kiiruma, but this statement in particular pings to me as if you already have the answers yourself, Kiiruma.

If this is town CD, we need him to be shot so he can have the gun and at least try.

Iā€™m completely unconvinced. I gave him the benefit of the doubt earlier.

When did anyone call you out for this?

Fair enough. By that post, I did mean the fact that from Catbaeā€™s perspective (assuming Catbae is town) then my read would have to be misguided. But they had seen what I was saying

Fair enough.

Ew

Why was I told to shoot lol achro

Let me just remember how to quote somethingā€¦

Shush. Iā€™m on mobile, hating it and wanting to just do nothing. But I canā€™t really just do nothing.