Popcorny Mafia ๐Ÿฟ (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

is this meta

I think i town read a couple people for it. They are still town. I think after that the wolves got the memo that it was safe and then en masse suddenly its achro vs the world tbh

(It was not safe, wolves. I see you)

(And i am annoyed. I plan to fire 4 shots in 24 hours or until dead. This game isnt being dragged out)

who woof

no itโ€™s me thinking his reads are real

i am dissapointed

do you want a whole ass paper of why I believe they are real

no i believe you believe this

do you disagree with the assumption

Current list:

Magnus
Lol
Nuto
Kiiruma

I think lolโ€™s entrance was a shield for magnus. I know you disagree but i dont care. Him linking a turbo and then going โ€˜oh i guess achro is right using this site metaโ€™ is clear appeasement ahead of me getting the gun. I cannot be appeased.

Magnus is playing this very differently than normal and also felt very safe earlier trying to walk gently around me. He said he refuses to omgus me. He refuses to talk about me before asking you. It comes off nervous which is unusual for magnus

I wanted cd to be wolf for THE DREAM but kiiruma fits well since i have yanked out his soul before as a wolf. He didnt answer any of my questions to my satisfaction earlier and i dont know about careful but he is clearly saying words to say them at this juncture.

Nuto feels super nervous and if i am guessing magnus is coaching them a bit. They felt guided to a couple of their defenses but i would need to talk to them more.

Who do you see as the wolves SRing you?

Ah, there it is.

So basically i feel like most of the wolves starting seeing suspicion on me and played โ€˜hello fellow towniesโ€™ routine

But i noticed

Oops

i like the fact that they are hard tunneled since thats usually a town tell

reads feeling real or fake i disagree with on a fundamental level since when im wolf i do my best to not fake my reads and try to ask my town self who id be scumreading or townreading and why

so it just seems like reads to me

hes right about me tho

lolโ€™s play as of right now is close to what i expect from him as town

nuto kinda fits the spot of underwhelming scum i guess

Usually the hardest part is the reasoning. I thought their reasoning for assuming that CD was town was townie, and I liked the way they have been sort of tunneled on achro and framing tbeir world view around it.

Icet is based tbh

@crazynuto yiu still here?