Popcorny Mafia 🍿 (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

I think YBW is a wolf and I want her flipped

Why are you dying

2 Likes

You only die as town if you shoot wrong

Are you Mafia scared of death?!?

Also crazynuto feels near outted, which is unfortunate since he’s likable

3 Likes

No I just wanted to know, I usually play Clocktower games where you can speak after dying. I just wanted to know if Litten could continue to speak after making the wrong shot on me or not.

1 Like

When the gunbearer shoots, the targeted player is not supposed to speak until a host resolves the outcome. The gunbearer may continue to speak after shooting for reasons until and unless they’re flipped.
Players can’t speak when dead unless otherwise stated.

I’m not the type to know someone’s play style down to the atomic level, but they are fairly laid back from when I villaged with them in prior games. I understand trying to get blood from a stone from people you don’t know, and if I die, then feel free to ignore this read as I’m trying to figure out 10 people, rather than nine like you, so I am trying to swirl around world views right now.

:fry:

You’d think, but I’m just inept. Still I think I’ll do a good job with the gun anyhow, and would rather get this out of the way sooner rather than later.

I know i am often accused of being too egotistical about my reads but,

I think who wolves gave the gun to was a choice. I think me not getting the gun implies there is someone on the wolf team who in particular didnt want me to start with it or they just thought litten was more likely to make a mistake.

Either way i doubt a team that passes on giving me the gun shows such naked aggression to me like ybw has. She sounds ready to stab me. Contrasted to kiiruma whose “case” on me rings hollow.

If I gave you the gun who would you shoot

achro there was a sign up meme to give me the gun lol

but yeah I agree with YWB part

I vaguely remember this.

Well you got your wish

I didn’t wish for this

It’s magnus’s fault

I agree. It is magnus’s fault

For giving you the gun

2 Likes

I would’ve given the gun to Achro.