Popcorny Mafia 🍿 (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

Actually I won’t be here for EoD

Litten just shoot a mafia

1 Like

Is end of day in like…an hour?

1 Like

Catbae says I’m town despite them saying something yesterday how I’m not town and nothing has changed

You wrote a lot of words. I respect that. I just think your entire premise of your words is off, and Catbae wasn’t the only one to notice that, I looked at your reasoning for suspecting people and it seems like you are town reading people for aggression while scumreading for lack of aggression. I feel like that sort of read is bad because it neglects the person you are actually reading.

ok

Do you want to elaborate on what changed

But yeah last game when kiiruma came after me the fire was strong. He felt convicted. He doesnt feel convicted here.

This is actually a fairly valid concern you had about them though, but I do think it’s still in the realm of them getting to this as town

i took how other people were reading you and your self-meta into account, read one of your games on here, and decided you were fine

1 Like

Yeah I reread it.
Do you think YWB is the type of person to actually do things things as town @Madeline

On the plus side if i am wrong about kiiruma i probably wont have long to hear about it which is cool.

catbae scumreads YBW too

I don’t know who YBW is, I’ve never seen anyone here even play before lmao

2 Likes

Yeah. But they said you were looking at the surface level, which is what I noticed prior to them posting that, which is why I liked their post there. You are looking at them and seeing a lack of aggression/diverting and labeling it as wolfy, but…is that actually wolfy for the type of player they are?

Btw one more question, are we not allowed to post when dead?

why is that relevant

(i think there’s probably at least 1 between you two)

sir

yes

Enlighten me on the kind of player that YBW is then. I’m working with zero meta on everyone here, and a bunch of slots in this game have given very little to work with on reading them.

Complaining about a read being surface level when half the playerlist isn’t even explaining any of their reads… like, I’m trying to get blood from a stone here

1 Like