Popcorny Mafia 🍿 (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

This is the easiest wolf game of my life.

okay /shoot @

1 Like

I trust that Litten will do the right thing. For my team specifically.
I’m not majorly concerned by the lack of content since I departed this morning, things have felt a bit stagnant. Kinda like in Tales, actually.

then we shall remove from poe

If there aren’t 2-3 wolves among these 5, then I will literally cry

YoubutWorse
Magnus
crazynuto
IcetFeelsPain
Corrupted_Dreamer

Game is probably easy now though with just the absurd number of shots we can miss

1 Like

Cats are?

hard to still WIM here

I’d still shoot YBW

And if I’m wrong again then lmao, major skill issue from me

cats?

Catbae

I’m still holding onto the townread that I had on catbae that developed at the end of yesterday.

Every time before that I’ve had someone fiercely scumreading me, me fiercely scumreading them, but we have basically identical reads, it was just v/v with ego issues. Last time I ignored that feeling I ended up regretting it, this time I’m not ignoring it, and want a YBW flip first, since those two are just very, very likely unpaired, and I think YBW is flipping wolf more often than catbae

sir you know nothing of my work

is defending wolves outside ur scum range

FTR it was a honest typo

uh strictly speaking no but when i play scum my objective usually is reading the game stateand satying ahead of what people are thinking. i usually cut bait on teammates that are DOA. this would be complicated in popcorn because losing a buddy makes it harder so i maybe try to play more aggresively

but in general i am not a powerwolfer and never have been. its not in my blood.

i’m not pressed at all if you shoot me tho cuz we’re ahead, it’s just wrong

1 Like

lol no worries all good, i know it was a bad read and i don’t mind being made fun of for that. that’s the game, everyone guesses and is wrong sometimes, being able to laugh at it is good

FTR I don’t like, blame you for being wrong on Kiiruma

Kiiruma is weird in the sense that he has (used? not sure recently) a sliver tongue to people who don’t know him…and the people he does know frequently knows he makes mistakes a lot as w

So like when he started screaming my cat instincts kicked in thinking he knew he fucked up but to outside perspective I can see how it would appear to be a villager even with that

giving me the gun is weird if scum team had Kiiruma tho

Best guess is they know I’m impulsive but a lot of that is my presentation to other people lol

@YoubutWorse we literally have four hours