Popcorny Mafia 🍿 (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

a bit gross so im hiding it

I’m going to be out today and won’t be around for EoD, good luck

Shoot ybw

Or CD

Back up of nuto / icet

I’m shooting magnus Madeline and Catbae

ok im skimming through Kiirumas ISO and I already see why people are calling Achro V and i mean i have to agree knowing how hard kiiruma spews people and looking at all of their interactions.

His undue focus on CD concerns me, I would probably shoot there if 1 maf or 2 maf left, not rn in the chance hes town but I feel like his focus on trying to say CD was town for… not posting is more likely to be made up by a scum buddy soft defending their teammate. I do also see the perspective of him immediately trying to pocket someone who he thinks was town, but honestly he really advocated for a CD shot and I feel like if CD was town wolves wouldve likely given them the gun instead, but they couldnt because he was scum, so instead wolves (kiiruma specifically) decided to push on CD so that when he was shot they would get a ton of cred. Probably overthinking this, oh well.

but like posts like these are so weird
i can’t explain it properly
I still think it points to wolf CD but if CD was town I just don’t see their goal

Kiiruma seems to rarely interact with others besides that, but Icet and Catbae seem to be notable mentions, and also his readlist

The best part about this readlist is he has mentioned NONE of the people previously besides achro! (and magnus but it was talking about achro’s reaction TO magnus)

I think the you/icet thing saying “if you’re town icet is probably wolf” was him leading to another exe, so I’d give icet a townlean from that info. I’ll be hoenst that icets posts have kinda been glazed over by me so that’s something I could give a better look as well. For now though I do think this indicates that Icet is more likely town

Within Magnus/Catbae/CrazyNuto, I still think Magnus is town but from Kiiruma’s interactions with achro I think it does popint more towards a magnus scum world because literally like 4 posts before that read list Kiiruma calls achros reads (who he should theoretically scumread) fake, specifically mentioning his read on Magnus. Then, again 4 posts later, he has him in his shot list which doesn’t really make sense why he would put him there at all as either alignment, but I think its more likely a mafia putting another maf in to make their readlist good. (Ro3 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:) I don’t think this is a very strong way to read magnus, and I think it should focus moer on social, but Magnus stock is trending downwards for me atm. Kiiruma’s interactions with Magnus are also weak as well. I do believe there is likely 1 wolf in this readlist, and I think my reasoning for reading icet as town makes sense, so I am leaning towards one of Magnus/Catbae/Crazynuto being wolf. Potentially more, potentially none but I think it’s unlikely considering how out of pocket like all of the reads were.

Coming out of this, basically

Achro town
Icet townlean
Cd probably mafia? I wanna get more thoughts on what I said about him bc im not super confident tbh
Magnus potentially maf, think we should rely on other means to read this slot though since they are actually available compared to CD whos posted like 5 times

Also just saw an interaction with Madeline, I forgot madeline had him as her top townread. (aka i didnt know :joy_cat:) I remember litten saying that Madeline seemed to be reading people purely through their aggression which isn’t particually AI and I’d have to agree with that considering I wasn’t very agressive → im maf, Kiiruma was very aggressive (towards achro) → he’s town. Not sure exactly what it means for Madelines alignment, but I don’t think the interaction was very AI since it was singular.

im not gonna lie that is cringe as fuck from you

2 Likes

I’m shopping lll

im not reading but its cringe

1 Like

idk why madeline still wants me dead is she going off her case from yesterday still or does she have new reasoning

i hid a gift code for $20 in vbucks somewhere in there for whoever reads it :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

I only would read it for Starbucks

im waiting for someone else to die rn im tired and laying on my laurels

what’s a vbuck

valorant currency?

1 Like

theres alsoa free coupon code for a tall black coffee that you aren’t allowed to add anything to except a cup of cinnamon if u order online :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

no thx

1 Like

alright ive made a content post i dont have to make anymore for at least like 10 hours right

No five more

Unironically, I think Madeline Catbae and Magnus has >rand chance of being scum here. Kiiruma as a player is a person, if town read initially, you can expect to make it deep into the game. No one is going to shoot them for because of how strong they are as a player (no offense), and they would have an easier time making it out alive. All three of these players town read Kiiruma and tried to stop me from shooting that slot.

1 Like

there was a pretty famous meme back in the day
How to win as evil

1. Is Kiiruma in game
    If no invite
    If yes step 2
  2. Is Kiiruma scum
    If no convert, go to step 3
    If yes bus, go to step four
  3. Bus, go to step four
  4. Win
1 Like

i will say again that I trust ur reads and believe u will make the correct shot

im honestly ok with all of those, have already stated my slight preferences but u have the gun so its up to u

Still haven’t read ur wall cuz at work

1 Like