Popcorny Mafia 🍿 (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

thats all good

heres the gist

1 Like

I don’t trust my reads

Good afternoon time to play mafia

Litten where are you at

u should
dont trust people who tell u what shot to make
go with ur gut thats what this game is about

only time u should listen to toher people’s shot suggestions is lylo imo

That seems like the worst time considering that is when a majority of the thread is composed of wolves

Here
Also Kiiruma reads lol

thats fair
what I mean is that thats the only time u should put like a LOT of extensive thought into ur shot
but like rn? obvi dont shoot randomly or anyhting like that, but we aer in the position that u can just shoot who nu scumread and we’ll probably be fine

I thought earlier that madeline and catbae both felt like two people with the same goal arguing against one another. I don’t know why you feel such a burden though with me in the game i’ll shoot anyone.

Magnua i think is a good shout still. The first thing they did was show how obviously they arent aligned which is pretty funny. It would also help me solve.

Are we just letting cd get replaced?

1 Like

i mean what do you plan to do, go on CDs account and post? hes done nothing but state disinterest in the game, idk why he inned in the first place

Shoot them

But atp maybe better to let hosts do things

I specifically hsvent shot yet so they get replaced before I do

1 Like

i wouldnt shoot them yet in the chance their town, b c id rather not have an afk potentially unreplaced slot for a while with the gun

Yeah thats fine. What are your main issues with Madeline and catbae?

Well there was defending Kiiruma, but also they both seem to be pushing the same reads at the same time here, and, considering if they were mafia, they would want me to give the gun to someone like corrupt/YBW

I just find it really hard to believe that three people told me not to shoot Kiiruma, he flips mafia, and they are like yeah sure let’s go back to the agenda of shooting LHF

You think they were being audacious? ‘Lets top town read kiiruma litten wouldnt suspect that’ i thought the opposite when i read those.

Now thats maybe a good point

Who did magnus say to shoot

I mean, at that point Kiiruma wasn’t flipped mafia. As long as they got rid of me, I’m sure they could talk their way into kiiruna being v

let me check I’m about to head off work