Popcorny Mafia 🍿 (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

In my head a wolf would be a bit more…accepting with a random person getting shot? Especially as I’m relatively new, and I’d stated earlier I was easily convinced I believe.

This is the one I’m talking about btw

(Which is a little unfortunate that her game company has her deadname in it. Wish I could get a reprint haha)

Omg, I’m jealous

Why do you view yourself as random. You had terrible eods

1 Like

You said yourself that you haven’t really seemed townie though, so how come you think that someone pushing for you to get shot is more likely to be a wolf rather than a town that thinks you’re a wolf because you don’t seem townie?

I’m a bit confused at what makes them terrible.

'Why arent you and magnus w/w"

Nuto: smoke bomb and disappears

Similar to day 1. You were very shifty

1 Like

I mean, I have a life and a job. The game started at 3 pm for me xD So EoD is in the middle of my busy day.

Earlier I was grocery shopping. Life gets in the way but I responded when I was pinged. I wouldn’t hold it against you.

And here, I wanted to make myself easy pickings to see who tried to convince Litten the hardest.

Since I know if I get shot, I don’t die, I figured a wolf might be a bit more aggressive than the average townie. I honestly expected Litten to shoot me, where I then would turn on YBW or Achro.

Eh. sure i try to believe life reasons because wolves have lives too. Could just be bad timing of eod for you.

What are your thoughts on magnus independent of my read on you

@crazynuto

Please answer this one too!

While maybe not the cleanest strategy, I’ve never played Popcorn before (and the other two games on this site I’ve played I was maf so I have no clue how town should play).

Ah sure one sec, gotta find the posts.

To sorta compile my thoughts, I’m not sure what I think of Magnus. I’ve known them for a while now so you’d think I’d know their tells but honestly they’re very good at hiding them haha.

Regardless, I’m reading through some posts now, and there is some stuff that kinda does pair us together.

And stuff like this makes me feel a bit suspicious. Anyone talking about how they normally play as a faction makes me feel like they’re trying to push past their own habits.

This one here is the only one that sorta separates us. Maybe Magnus is wolf and was trying to get on my good side if I got shot? Hmm…

Magnus polarized comment was to me. How does it relate to you?

@crazynuto

If you had the gun, how confident would you be in handling it and shooting?

Which reminds me if magnus is a wolf its my pelt for making them say they arent polarized

It doesn’t relate to me, I was just talking about Magnus in general.

If I had the gun, I would likely go for YBW or Achro at this point.

But I’m not super confident. Still if you wanna shoot me I’ll go for it :sunglasses:

Yeah so why i think you and magnus have partner equity is because they have been very hedgy around you. Like. Extraordinarily hedgy.

Hedgy?

‘This could be wolfy but idk maybe not whose to say’