Popcorny Mafia šŸæ (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

Btw i am not alt hunting madeline but i assume we havent played before. Is this correct?

I am curious if my read is right

So i signed up for this game but am still a bit confused so the person who is popcorned is always town yes?

Also is lol always this unique?

Im not sure if they have cheeky town play or if its scummy

He is a very cheeky player, yes.

Yeah. Innocent child.

This was not a good shot tbh.
Sorry about missing EOD, I fell asleep.

1 Like

Iā€™ll throw out Lol. Townslip. Never rescinding.

1 Like

still mafia

1 Like

This is my first FM game, I havenā€™t played with anyone before!

1 Like

I donā€™t think I have ever tried to defend Kiiruma in any fashion this game. I had an incorrect metaread.

Sprinkles. Iā€™m boring.

Magnus, give me a reads list

1 Like

what

1 Like

tilts head

lmao I completely missed the implication of that.

fwiw lol is notoriously a busser in turbos but idk how it translates to longform games

Itā€™s time to deduce the motives of each Wolf in this gameā€¦

Starting withā€¦

Achromatic!

A rather interesting soul. Very committed to finding the truth and pushing a narrative. Actively discussing theories and pushing on others who act suspicious, as they are a ā€œslave to metaā€.

As one whom is outside the realm of meta-knowledge, their insight is rather helpful. But we cannot deny they have gottenā€¦some aspects of othersā€™ characters wrong. Perhaps their meta-knowledge becomes a hindrance should they rely on it too much.

Overall though they havenā€™t been as aggressive as one who has nothing to lose is expected. Not to mention they were part of the minority of players asking for Kiiruma to be shot. Very few were considering it, so it wouldā€™ve been odd for a wolf to throw a member under the bus like that.

In conclusion, Iā€™d say that Achro isā€¦

Likely Town

Iā€™m about to be pocketed by a sherlock holmes character arc arenā€™t I.

I find Kiiruma/Magnus linked because he kept trying to force Magnus into a position of being town opposed to me. He kept saying I was buddying Magnus when I have been prodding Magnus for awhile now. Then Magnus posts right after kiirumaā€™s death 'well guys LOOKS LIKE KIIRUMA SPEWED ME TOWN" with references and everything.

If you check back (or I will later) this is part of the thing that actively confused me about Kiirumaā€™s perspective was his consistent shoehorning into a narrative against me that was factually nonsensical.

This is great, keep going

Next, our gaze naturally shifts to another voice in the crowd, one not as vocal as our dear Achro.

That of course would beā€¦

IcetFeelsPain

This lovely soul has taken a ratherā€¦lassez faire attitude to this game, indicating on multiple occasions that they are no expert in this game. They put a lot of trust into Achro forā€¦some reason. Most of their posts arenā€™t reallyā€¦anything of substance.

He seems to say things just to say things. Very passive until an obvious target comes up, where they jump on the bandwagon the second it looks good.

Even when Litten made the correct choice, he still focused on how Magnus and I are the correct shots.

I understand humor, but in defense of being questioned why, he said:

Regardless, their full standing as of 4 hours ago is as follows:

Obviously Litten and Madeline are the obvious choices for good, as is Kiiruma and myself for Wolf, given what he has been pushing so far. Yet despite all of this, he hasnā€™t put in a good theory as to why. Just parroting what others have said.

So in conclusion, Iā€™d say that Icet is more likely than notā€¦

A Dirty Wolfy Boy