Popcorny Mafia ๐Ÿฟ (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

as for meta they dont have one that stands out to me and i dont want to read so i wonโ€™t

Why
I think self meta and self anaylzation is kind useless so im not gonna do that

How is that weird

I am once again saying achro is spewed town from kiiruma

Does anybody else agree
And explain ehy
People continue to read ahcro socially and completely ignore all of his interactions with thr actual confirmed mafia. If you think its a buss, then please say that and comment on why! I dont understand why people are just delibarelty ignoring ALL of kiirumas actions

1 Like

I feel like people have no actual reason to scumread me or other people and it (ive said this before) feels very wcum motivated. Maybe its just OMGUS, idk, but i feel like im the only person actually trying to solve slots and form more reads any everybody else just created reads D1 and has not even attempted to change them despite us having more info and flips. Its frustrating.

I guess but you should have atleast a few key highlights on why youre town though and youre like nah im good.

Just a weird response

sultan I town read Simon can you be town as well

I think the idea of me pointing those out is flawed though. My ISO isnt long, if someone wants a towncase on me they can look at my ISO and read my posts instead of the ones I vould be potentially cherrypicking to make myself look better

yeah i agree

1 Like

thanks bestie

1 Like

Actully i really like the explanation.

https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?t=88427

have some more recent games but are probably not representative of playstyle

i think the CD slot is probably a scum slot

by poe I agree, but are there any posts in specific that are making u think that?

i think sultanโ€™s posting has mostly been underwhelming and stalling which is what i expect from someone replacing into a scum slot in a long game

i think in those situations most players realize they wont be able to town it up enough to not die so the most they do is make excuses to buy a little time and hope peoples good nature will spare them from being killed

mm i can see that
said this before but not oppposed to a shot there

I will admit that replacing in on that day knowing it was a big drinking day for me was a bad idea lol

Basic reads list

@catbae- Town lean

@Madeline- obviously town innocent child

@YoubutWorse- Scummy

@Achromatic- scummy wanting to kill an innactive is not Achros mo.

@Magnus- seems towny to me similar to last game

@crazynuto- seems pretty genuine town lean

@IcetFeelsPain- null? I need to iso them havent seen anything memorable on my skim through

@lol- yall say he is always a cheeky playerโ€ฆ thought it was scummy. But ill take your work on it for now

If i had to shoot id shoot achro beacuse if youre right you kill scum if youre wrong you just handed arguably the best mafia player ever a gun ( thats how it works right?)

Corrupted_Dreamer โ†’ @SultanOfSlam- did not like my slots earlier play and put me in a hole coming in as well which i did not like

have you looked at kiirumas interaction with achro
like ive mentioend this AT LEAST five times during seperate occasions
he is town
re-eval in LyLo in case its a buss/distancing

thats about it

i feel like a constant broken record

Have you played with Achro?

That is not out of his relm as scum tbh

ive watched a scumgame of his
and im not saying its out of his scumreange, im saying the way kiiruma itneracts with him is more indicitave of town than scum