Popcorny Mafia 🍿 (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

Famous last words before kiiruma sends litten to kitty heaven for shooting him

1 Like

Why do you scumread Kiiruma?

Is it just meta that you expect Kiiruma to be more aggro than this?

i think scum kiiruma is practicing suspecting town for the first time and fumbled the bag.

Sounds mean to say but

Well
He town read someone without reading their posts. Which okay, I’ve seen worse from town. Could be town who is just weird.

But they focused a lot on achro this game, had a list of suspects that they didn’t about at all prior to posting it, which makes me think they were mafia with TMI

What alignment do you think the suspects are?

This is kiiruma’s post as villager

He says i sound too chipper and might be a 3p but it turned put i was just town. Doesnt feel like kiiruma considered this recent game between us at all.

My reads aren’t necessarily linear.

Madeline (Circumstantial detail + motivation to push the game forward are protown behaviours even if evil).
Lol (I think he townslipped).
Icet (I haven’t really read this slot, so about null. Seems to be in-character with what I saw of ENA’s endgame, though?).
CD (Probably outed from lack of investment).
Achro / Kiiruma (Unpartnered).
YBW / Catbae (Unpartnered).
Nuto (There are a couple red flags, wouldn’t be comfortable with them as a shot target).

1 Like

went to research ybw since litten mentioned meta but her most recent town game has more depth than this

Aright bet.

Ftr i think he was trying to replicate how he focused on me a lot in our last game and fumbled. I coached him better than this in genie tbh tbh

Can you post some examples?

i haven’t played with them in a while so
maybe ur right

The four listed games of this setup on Mafiawiki have all resulted in Town victories, so don’t feel too pressured Litten.

2 Likes

Lmao. Towniest post of the day from magnus

feels pretty wolfy

how many d1 accurate shots

I enjoyed the sass.

it’s wolfy though
I’m a IC so anything I say is true until I die

That

That’s way more analytical than i expected.

1 Like