Popcorny Mafia 🍿 (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

hello i am mafia i rolled wolf. you may not believe me now but i can absolutely guarantee you i’m mafia. you will all think this is some massive mind game and that this entire post is NAI, but i promise you this post is a post coming from the mafia alignment (because i am mafia). I would never lie as town or lie in general in a serious game like this. I will prove to you i’m mafia. I will write every single post this game from a mafia perspective. I will open wolf and defend all of my partners. and none of you will care, because you will be right under my scummy little fingers when you assume this post is “WIFOM” or “null/not readable”, when in reality, i’m informing you all about my mafia alignment, giving you a free day one vote, and you’re all fools to ignore it.

THIS IS MY SOFT:

VOTE: Madeline

Mafia.

2 Likes

but the goal of mafia is to get towns shot so like why cant i be doing that here

also that post toward nuto is just telling him not to ask to be shot and thats it i dont get how its alignment indicative

memelord

Simple game didnt think anything of note would be there

Also magnus your explanation of why catbae is town feels tortured.

Hi everyone!!

Excited to play with you all!

1 Like

But for real, if you suspect me as being mafia, please shoot me before LyLo, it is illegal to shoot me during lylo

new phone who dis

Hello madeline. How would you describe your play and solving style?

I see you learned from the best mafia tescher Madeline

It’s the general sentiment that’s towny. If you were trying to get people shot, you would be directly or indirectly appealing to Litten.

No idea what this means.

Tortured means it doesnt feel as if that post came naturally to you. That you had to force it.

I’m going to assume you meant tormented.

I am an OMEGA-OMGUSer

If anyone ever dares scumread me I WILL snapfire them if I get the gun

Pretty sus

To be honest, I’m not sure what signal I could’ve given off for you to get that impression, when half of last game’s D1 was forced. Reads are always forced.

If anyone gives me the gun I will SNAPFIRE achro SOOOO QUICKLY.

He won’t even know what hit him.

Even though he’s town

Hm. I disagree with the latter but i will go back and read tales. I spent most of day 1 dunking on leafia and those that agreed looked better by default.

Magnus’s opening is kind of weird.

Agree with the sentiment to just shoot scummy people lol

Having an agenda of shooting high posters early seems weird?

This is yikes o’clock for mafia