Popcorny Redux🍿- (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

I agree.

That isn’t what I said, but whatever.

1 Like

Well I guess it is.
My mistake, I tried to make myself more clear in the rest of the sentence. I don’t have any solid townreads, though I do have a few small townleans.

Not ATM, Iso me please.

Can you give your current reads, even if its just leans? That generates discussion. No discussion is generated without giving weak reads.

Can you verbalize them? Also, I find that early game is when I’m most positive in reads. Don’t know why.

Can you give them?

Yes, sorry. That’s a habit I’m trying to kick.

Currently feel good on Tutuu, Treasure, and Bionic. This is mainly based on the general vibe of their posts. Again, not too solid but something to start with. What reads do you have?

:D

If you don’t share the same view why did you agree with it’s conclusion?

Nvm I answered this myself. Forgive me, for I am town and I am in a scumhunting mode. Imagine the gif of that cat wiggling its butt, ready to pounce on a mouse. That’s me.

Treasure feels slightly townie, I perceive them as kind of a lost townie, like a student asking around where their classroom is that they’re late for. I feel like they aren’t explaining themselves in a crystal clear way, in a towny way.

okay I won my poker tournament, part 1 of winning is successful.

1 Like

Also I just read the rules due to what Leafia said. I didnt realize that scum got a revenge kill I thought this was like popcorny before.

So shooting me is probably a good idea tbh

1 Like

Agreed

1 Like

I also agree shooting you is a good idea

2 Likes

if I have a gun I am immortal until I make a mistake.

THE PERFECT GAME STATE

2 Likes

Originally scum had a second extra kill on top of that that let them kill the gunbearer. But we finnessed Garfooled to change it. That’s a lesson to be learned. We are always playing Mafia. Even in the sign-up thread.

Yeah I didnt bother to read the rules I just signed up to lead town to glorious victory while ignoring the voice inside my head.

Oh god when we get the gun I have to be careful, the voice might use it.

2 Likes

Zirbo’s Shadow vs Achro’s Goblin

Hmm, so in reality those saying to give me the gun may be trying to suck up to me since it makes me immortal.

rubs chin

2 Likes

God can you imagine me getting the gun and just killing all scum

how beautiful would that be

2 Likes

Tutuu, let us discuss the events of the game in a very natural fashion.

Who do you like so far?

1 Like

I like Badeline a lot and Treasure slightly. I’m about to backread as I haven’t done that yet, only caught bits and pieces