Popcorny Redux🍿- (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

I agree.
It is too early for read certainty, the reads we have right now are going to be different as the game progresses.

Villagery thought I feel.

Right now my innocent reads are like “do I like this person or not?”. “does this person make me feel comfortable with them”.

Then my killer reads be like “what yeah doing!? what are you to gain?”

Yes, but that doesn’t exactly help us solve the game if we just go “Hey we don’t have info”. This is essentially mountainous, with 1 good person known at a time.

I can see where you’re coming from there but if we just hedge then what do you expect to do this game?

2 Likes

I like what this guy is putting down tbh.

Stop trying to pocket me nerd (/s)

1 Like

Also, thanks for giving me the gun wolves. I’m really going to enjoy being modconfirmed town until I shoot. ^_^

3 Likes

Sure. I’m used to being misread at this point.
Good logic progression though, I can undertand how that can be inherintly evil.

?

What ones?

It isn’t towns job to find themselves as town. It’s your job to find somebody else as town. If you haven’t fouud anything townie then chop chop, you have work to do.

Maybe, but you can still made reads. I hate this line of thought.

1 Like

Can you explain these for me?

I haven’t found anything towny because there’s only 200 posts. I have a few small town reads but nothing that is solid in my mind. I’m not going to keep anything solid unless I have a very good reason to.

1 Like

Madeline’s felt fairly plain like it was just trying to be a people pleaser.
For an example.

I think this is mega towny, i cant quantify with words why

I understand where you’re coming from but Treasure and I are both referring to read certainty, not reads themselves. It’s ok to have a few reads, very positive even, but you should not be certain in any of them at this point of the game.

Good call!

1 Like

This feels fake coming from kii

Last game he posted 40 times in 4 days as town. He was both busy with work and was just deciding to chill and observe

So i find it performative for him to do this. If he is mafia i feel like at least one if not both of the people he pinged are also mafia, which is my guess for the reason why he would post such an unusual for kiiruma post

Also this post from me is pretty towny

1 Like

I’m gonna be working later on today so I have to get in early posts, that is all. I think that it’s a fair analysis from you though and I like the look of it

1 Like

I don’t share the same view on Kii but I will keep this in mind.

1 Like

That’s not a good reason not to have found anything townie.

Anyway, calling it a night so good night everyone from the modconfirmed wol-err-villager. :sleepingleafeon:

gn