Poppy Playtime FM - Signups thread (CANNED)

whilst i wish i was i’m taking a break from social deduction games until i get my everything together, apologies!

i wish you the greatest luck in filling, you’re already doing well

2 Likes

sorry but I’m a member of the mech-heavy anti-vanilla camp
but as atlas says I do wish you luck with hosting the game

4 Likes

Ah thank you

1 Like

You say that, but nobody other than you perform this “tradition” of yours. You never complained before AFAICR so nobody was considerate enough to ask you what you actually wanted. I thought you were fine with anything.

I still think it was a good choice to move away from it.

It’s not that hard to just say something else and has effectively been phased out of at least FoL speak. And like, yeah you might be “letting trolls win” but I can’t really see how just asking people to move away from a word that (even if it just might be seen as one that) has negative racial connotations is, like, some ultimate bad.

People have 95% moved on without a hitch. Which imo makes the whole initiative a success. People say that word 95% less now and I think the forum is better off for it

but also this isn’t the thread for this discussion lol

3 Likes

it wasnt even a ban thing it was just “hey guys let’s just, like, try to look for and use alternatives for this word” but w/e

I’m not gonna engage in this dialogue further, i mean that, not the time nor place nor proper usage of my energy.

But I fail to see how phasing out a word that the primary connotation for a lot of people is a racial one, strictly by Hosts and Mods, with no punishment towards players for saying, during the peak of (american) racial tension in recent memory, was some grand failure that doesn’t hold up to time. Yes, even though the person who was the loudest about it was a troll.

Yeah suppose you are indeed in the camp, mech heavy is like changing from low-power mech that remains the same.

The only difference is that you cannot rely on your claim to not get executed, mafia are trying to hunt you and not the other way around, this also lines up in poppy playtime universe regarding such mech, no spoilers though!

@Marshal you interested by the way?

im afraid shes banned from forum mafia until 2026

Ah well, cant hurt to ask

2 Likes

i respect the grind

3 Likes

I don’t actually care its just funny to complain, I find the silly pfps amusing

1 Like
1 Like

6 players signed, 9 players or more are required to start the game.

1 Like

uuugh i guess
/in

4 Likes

yooooo welcome back!

2 Likes

i’ll /in
@Frostwolf103

2 Likes

/in

2 Likes

Thank you for the criticism, I have discussed with the reviewer about the solution.

1 Like