Post and i will tell you my off the cuff favorite mafia memory with you.

Honkai Star Rail’s Beginning Story is way better then Genshin’s beginning story.

That problem with Genshin is you have to play like 200 hours for it to get good

1 Like

oh yeah I gave up after like 50 lmao

WAIT YOU’RE ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT RAID SHADOW LEGENDS

1 Like

Achro u might like pokemmo

1 Like

yeah

I started playing in like september and love it to bits. It scratched an itch that final fantasy: record keeper’s closing left

2 Likes

Hey guys my name is achromatic but first here’s a word from our sponsor: RAID SHADOW LEGENDS

1 Like

This is the most shocking moment in eliza’s short life

Her rn:

1 Like

my… short life?

1 Like

@YoubutWorse my god she’s prophesying about your dream

3 Likes

Tired of sucking at mafia? Always on the chopping block? Well do I have a game for you! In Raid: Shadow Legends you can play however you like and when you fuck up the only people who will know it aren’t your peers, but the developers who mock you!

3 Likes

if you start playing honkai star rail within the next 3 months you get a free 5 star “Dr Ratio”

1 Like

You turned 12 yesterday

Black Sun is rlly cool :>
It’s a mix of Naruto & Bleach

1 Like

not exactly short so far now is it

1 Like

tutuu are you conspiring to assassinate me to increase the toxicity total on this site

2 Likes

also I am like, perma sick and always have free time (see: my mafia career) so any game recs are noted

honkai being turn based right after i stopped spending in raid is a tempting new game. I always, if i am having fun, inject a lot of money (relative) when I start gachas as thats usually the time to do it. Now I have UNM clan boss on farm tho so spending wont get me much unless I gamble and I dont buy gambling in gachas

1 Like

It would also increase the average IQ level by about 13 points so yes. This is for a good reason Eliza.

2 Likes

my god

2 Likes

Honkai Star Rail very fun game yes yes

2 Likes

Good news is Honkai is famous for being extremely generous with Free Pulls

1 Like