Post and i will tell you my off the cuff favorite mafia memory with you.

good sleep tbh

2 Likes

what memory could I possibly bring up

The moment I was town arsonist in my first game ever then eevee got lynched and then I got lynched because I doused the person that got nightkilled

1 Like

There was this person named kyo, and I think I was really sassy? hostile? When I was pushed, more then than now (Don’t let Arete remember). I hope this kyo guy from 3 years ago is good wherever they are.

1 Like

iirc @Daeron knows kyo irl so this will probably be amusing for them to read :joy_cat:

3 Likes

I don’t mean Daeron’s person.

There was a guy that couldn’t speak english quite well and I think I was hostile to them like 2 games because they pushed me

1 Like

It wasn’t KyoDaz, katze.

1 Like

Though I DO wonder what was Daeron’s username (besides Ciri)

2 Likes

oh boring i was hoping for an epic prank

4 Likes

Katze do youze speakze englishze

1 Like

I believeche he speachez deuchelandese

Kiro?

Like, kiromishiro or something

2 Likes

Three memories pop to mind AT THE SAME TIME.

First, being the wolf god and “helping” you in me and litten’s game was very fun tbh. Also penis.

Secondly, me having a pretty bad day 1 and being highly suspected in wild west and you still going “nah, kill achro fuck that” in a game with ITAs

Last but not least though, is when you thought me having typos in my post was a scum tell and just sent me on the most confused day 1 goose chase because ‘how???’ which was the only thing that stopped a sweep in that game most likely, although I shot scum n1.

good times tbh

3 Likes

I don’t have a specific in game memory of you, but I remember you being very nice to me during and after my first game here which was the epitome of toxicity and that meant a lot to me.

2 Likes

I cant recall a single completed game between us tbh, but you have a cool pokemon picture.

3 Likes

I feel like it’s important context that I was extremely bored during that game and was therefore using an awesome technique called “making stuff the fuck up”

2 Likes

I enjoyed our first introduction to one another quite a bit in morbando or whatever we called it. I always find it interesting to peer into the mind of the uninformed and dance with them, although that encounter was perhaps a bit one sided. I enjoyed watching you carve up the scum team in need for speed from my spot among the dead, and it was fun doing mech stuff with you in litten’s game even though I am pretty sure you got me yelled at lol.

1 Like

The game had JUST started!

1 Like

I am going to save you for after dinner.

2 Likes

Yeah and that’s soooo boring. Once there’s real game going on that’s interesting (because there is game) but if there’s not game I’m liable to start lying my ass off for fun, due to my character flaws

1 Like