Post and i will tell you my off the cuff favorite mafia memory with you.

why are you gonna eat katze

1 Like

If a game takes too long to get started I will immediately fakeclaim TPR and I will NOT rescind it

1 Like

I understand.

1 Like

he doesnt know.

3 Likes

Achro’s going to eat katze??

1 Like

you stole my joke

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yeah and what are you gonna do about it. 2023 Community MVP. I win you lose

2 Likes

you like minority rule right?

1 Like

That would have to be the time you allowed me to bus you in Umineko. You were so nice about it and everything. I got revenge on that mean old katze fot suspecting their precious person tho so its ok

2 Likes

Never touched it

1 Like

a tragedy

1 Like

I’ve got nothing, so have a gif.

2 Likes

I used to have a habit of just instantly starting every game with a bullshit case on whoever I believed to be the strongest player there. As a fun challenge, to me, for my entertainment. I still do. But I used to also

1 Like

Once I was silenced D2 and I was bored so I spent the entire day building a wonderful beautiful perfect case against the collective top town who was way more experienced than everybody else (myself included) and leading the entire game and it was such a great case and my murderous intent sent to the spec message bot was so clear and true and then they got nightkilled and I didn’t get to send the case.

1 Like

You didn’t seem to enjoy it much in my case.

2 Likes

I did this in my hydra game in 2021 and it was so funny (my MU alias is Venti)

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/32968-Hydra-Event-2021-Game-1-Culinary-Delights

2 Likes

I was mostly grumpy that I didn’t have the time and energy to follow it up with proper reasoning, 'cause I spent the entire next day travelling. And I felt bad for Suit, my hydra partner, 'cause it’s one thing to get yourself killed out of your own boredom, it’s another thing to invite a friend to play and then get that friend extremely murdered immediately

1 Like

otoh it was a short game either way

1 Like

I felt SO rude. “Hey come play mafia with me it’ll be so much fun. Okay I’m going to drop a case and immediately get us both completely blown up in our first post”

2 Likes