Post and i will tell you my off the cuff favorite mafia memory with you.

the funny thing is it also distracted me from a snap read of a wolf lol

2 Likes

I’m very distracting!

2 Likes

Ultimately it was a bad move but I know I would do it again. And again. And again. And ag

1 Like

:blunder:

2 Likes

If you put me in a timeloop and told me I could only get out if I didn’t open mafia games with completely bullshit stupidass cases well then I’d have to get prepared to keep living that day indefinitely

2 Likes

it would be a good day!

2 Likes

i could totally play mafia endlessly (ok depends on the gamestate)

2 Likes

It would be the first 24 hours of D1 endlessly…

2 Likes

Endless stellaris endgame?

Endless trying to chop openwolfing self voting wolf achro?

3 Likes

You wouldn’t even get to see any flips to see the result of your actions… it’d suck

1 Like

WHY DID IT TAKE TWO DAYS

2 Likes

i could not do stellaris endlessly
it was really fun but I pushed myself super hard there and it was exhausting

1 Like

There’s a lot of cool moments with you, but the cake moment was in fact pretty great. Just so many misunderstandings wrapped into a series of posts, and then it turns out that you literally got this cute little joke from someone who was very likely being homophobic af and it was just fantastic lmao

3 Likes

stellaris lategame but the loop doesn’t end until zirbo isn’t sitebanned

1 Like

Stellaris lategame was torture for me also but most because I had convinced myself we were losing and I was super grumpy about it

2 Likes

also this reminds me, I find it funny purg 2 town won over tota town even though the tota town swept mafia and sk in 5 days because, and I basically quote, “but achro was a wolf in purg tho”

:joy_cat:

I feel like that award was a win for my scum game in a way

4 Likes

If im trapped in that ill take one for the team and “pull a frostwolf” (famous last words form someone else). That might break the loop

1 Like

It was like that weird sort of state where you think you’re absolutely going to lose in all likelihood, but you know that there’s still technically a chance to win, so you feel obligated to do your best. But it’s exhausting and feels a little pointless.

… and then I survived another day, and another day, and another day, and suddenly it didn’t see all that far-fetched.

2 Likes

splatfest timeloop but it doesn’t end until specchat ends the game genuinely believing a different scumteam

4 Likes

Splatfest spectator chat was performance art I think

3 Likes