Prehistoric Purgatory - Game Over: Town wins

What if I ask nicely

1 Like

Then Iā€™ll decline nicely.

1 Like

Donā€™t be rude Rue. :slight_smile: :upside_down_face: :slight_smile: :upside_down_face:

Before I go, if youre town, would it not be in your best interest for people to be able to read you properly?

1 Like

Canya have self-meta please :pleading_face:

1 Like

I donā€™t believe providing my own self-meta would be productive towards that end.

2 Likes

Itā€¦ it works. Kinda. Justā€¦ phonetically.

1 Like

Do you think it would get you scumread? Or just not help at all? And why

1 Like

Actually being real here, I think self meta can be decently useless depending on who youā€™re talking to.

Some people will just not bother reading it because of ego.

1 Like

No.

1 Like

I donā€™t think it would be an accurate picture of how I play the game.

1 Like

damn
but iā€™m lazy

i guess iā€™ll just work with what i do have because despite tonal differences i got a better understanding of you in popcorn
and if anyone understands tonal differences and how to work around them itā€™s me

1 Like

no me

1 Like

Thatā€™s not politely you liar

1 Like

This is ironic because I said Iā€™m not a ā€œmech/setup speculationā€ guy butā€¦

These 2 posts do inherit a lot of good town intentions coming from it. So Iā€™ll probably put Wazza in towns.

1 Like

Currently noting how zone never answered my question
I sleep now bye

1 Like

Eh I dont think this kinda post is hard to make as scum

Posts like that are more often than not NAI imo

1 Like

smh someone doesnā€™t know the trochi lore

1 Like

Iā€™m inclined to think Wazza is town. The way she entered with a unique take on the setup is more aligned to how Iā€™d expect her to play as town.

1 Like

Hmā€¦ If you had to choose to send either [an unimpressive low poster] or [a very very slightly sketchy low poster who posts more than the other guy] to hell, who would you send?

As for the strategy to speedrun Judgement Day, youā€™d need to send 2 town to heaven and 3 town to hell, after which the game becomes 100% dependent on those 2 martyrs in heaven.
Look, I donā€™t think this is a bad plan, but the idea really hinges on [whether we can constantly send town off] and [the town martyrsā€™ capability].

I am of the opinion of ā€œif we are going to do this, then weā€™d better send our best town to heavenā€.

Now, the problem with that idea isā€¦ if we send a mafia off, regardless of the direction, then the JD speedrun will be less favorable IMO.
ā€¢ If a mafia gets sent to heaven, then JD woulf be something that we want to avoid at all costs (because mafia influence in martyr chat is just pain), and
ā€¢ If a mafia gets sent to hell, thenā€¦ well itā€™s less worse than the previous scenario, but in this scenario weā€™d need to send 3 town to hell and 3 town to heaven, which means that we would have to rely on the reads of 3 town martyrs instead of the original 2 town martyrs.

1 Like